Them Getting a Dog

Requested by NightmarexLolita <3 ! i love you for letting me imagine sadistic vamps with dogs

≅▼·▒ ⌘ ▒ ·▼≅

Shu :

Shu is really unfair, and you discovered that firsthand when you adopted a stray dog. Afternoon sunlight peeped through tall, royal panels when you find the two resting in the family room.

"Shu-san, it's time to walk [ Dog's name ]!"

His eyes open, only to see you holding a leash. He groans in response before closing his eyes again. "You got it, you take care of it. It's your fault for accepting the responsibility in the first place."

You crossed your arms. "If it's my responsibility, then how do you explain this?!"

You pointed glaringly at your dog, its head nestled comfortably on Shu's stomach. They've been in this position all day, having the occasional nap.

"It just likes me best."

He says that while rubbing the dog's head affectionately.

Reiji :

"[Y/n], get it out of my laboratory."

You laughed softly, holding the hyper pup down. Both of you were covered in dried mud, and Reiji was not pleased.

"'It' has a name, Reiji-san, and [ Dog's Name ] just wants to have fun," You ruffled its fur, earning a bark in response.

He huffed, dusting off his pants. "Fun as in destroying my concoctions and running amok, leaving nothing but soiled footprints on my carpets. Is that what you mean, [Y/n]?"

Whoops.

"Sorry, sorry!"

He speaks about the dog in exasperation, but it's always Reiji who feeds it accordingly, and grooms it.

Laito :

You walk in to see your dog on the floor, and Laito rubbing its tummy fondly. You giggle at the sight, and your boyfriend looks at you, his grin widening.

"Double Bitch-chan!"

" . . . Eh?"

You stared at him. Then the dog. Then him again.

"Are you referring to the . . . both of us, Laito-kun?"

He chuckled. "It's very fitting, ne, Bitch-chan~?"

You sighed in faux vexation, "I just wish you liked walking it, showering it, and feeding it just as much as making nicknames for it, Laito-kun."

Kanato :

It took a lot of convincing on your part to persuade Kanato to finally get a dog.

"Only get a puppy." He had said, shunning out the option of getting big dogs.

When you got it, the first rules were set : Don't touch Teddy!

He's extremely cautious towards the pup, his anger always spiking when you pay "too much" attention to it instead of him.

"You mutt! Don't hog [Y/n]-san to yourself! I'll kill you!"

Ayato :