Seeing Them Participating in Sports

{ sakamaki_triplets

  ≅▼·▒ ⌘ ▒ ·▼≅  

Shu :

> cardio?? More like cardiNO.

> but he's really good at darts?? [ totally not canon already ]

>I think he would also be really, really skilled at archery, too. [ that penetration though-- ]

>because he's from blue blood and all that, I think he would also be a decent, if not amazing, equestrian ( I bet you he had a horse named Edgar. )

"Annoying . . ." He clicked his tongue and shifted his weight on the brown stallion that trotted around the grass, "Stop gawking at me."

"I'm sorry, Shuu, but I've never . . . seen you on a horse before . . ." He looked like the stereotypical fairy tale prince in shining armor, with his gleaming golden locks and blue eyes.

He yawned, "you never asked." With a jerk of the reigns, the horse whinnied and halted, "wipe that stupid look off your face. Are you going to get on or not?"

You were hesitant to agree, because the horse itself looked big and 'I'm-going-to-kick-you-in-the-face' kind of thing, but Shuu had already dismounted is steed, waiting for you to get on.

"Just so you know, I'm not helping you if you fall."

Why didn't he tell you before you mounted the horse.

Reiji :

> chESS??? IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION?

> probably has a habit while playing. ie tapping his shoes on the ground or constantly eyeing his opponents moves

> is tHE SMOOTHEST, BALLROOM DANCER EVER?? AS SMOOTH AS BUTTER, MAN. C'MON.

> Since he was with Shuu, maybe he would bring a book to his brother's riding lessons when they were younger and learn from critically analyzing the horse's, as well as Shuu's movements, because Beatrix ignored him again [ I'm sorry for dampening the mood ]

"And Reiji-san, where can this little guy with the pointy hat go?"

He dismissively glanced at the glossed, white piece in your hands, "I ask of you to please refrain from degrading the bishop to such a foolish name. And to answer, he can only move diagonally."

"Right, right. And the horsey??"

Teaching you how to play chess probably wasn't the most wisest idea.

≅▼·▒ ⌘ ▒ ·▼≅

"Check."

"Whaaaat?? But-but-" Ten minutes into a game, and he already had you trapped, or, as he called it, an 'absolute pin', "Reiji-saaaaan, go easy on me!"

"Absolutely not! Chess is about strategy, after all." The words of the winner sounded so sour.

"Then . . . How about . . .?" Picking up your queen, which was left in the open, you placed it in front of his king, "let's have these two get married so we both win!" Ah, yes, you were a true mediator.

"No. Checkmate." As swift as the breath that left your mouth in a disapproving gasp, he knocked over your queen, "please refrain from using such dirty tactics to win."