You Walk In On Them Naked

{ @Lonewolf_101 } I decided to do you walking in on them naked because them walking in on you naked is kinda like the underwear one, so . .. I hope you enjoy!

≅▼·▒ ⌘ ▒ ·▼≅

Shu : 

When you first see him naked, he's in the bath.

Leisurely sprawled in the tub like a sloth, you could hear the soft 'Canon in D' leaking from his earbuds.

Immediately, your face explodes into a frenzy of red and scurry out of their as fast as possible. "He didn't see me. I didn't see him." You convince yourself.

Unbeknownst to you, he had heard and seen everything. Shuu smirks and sinks further into the warmth embrace of water. It was much too troublesome to go chase you about it, he thought, but he had another reason to call you a pervert.

Reiji : 

Maybe you should've knocked a little louder. Or, waited until he gave you permission to come in. No matter the problem, you were still stuck in this conundrum.

Reiji had been changing when you entered. He was bare-chested, and in the middle of taking off his trousers. When he heard the door creak open, his eyes, unshielded without his glasses, snapped to see you.

"Leave. Now." You hurriedly left the room.

He sighed. "How indecent." He thought, as he buttoned up his dress shirt. It was one thing to be stripping when it was in the moment, but having you see him in such a state would never be considered gentlemanly.

Laito : 

"Bitch-chan~ how naughty of you not to knock. Should Laito-kun punish you~?"

You shudder at how suggestive his eyes were. The emerald was practically dancing in mirth. Maybe he planned it, you thought.

He must have.

Laito's sat on his bed, with nothing on but his hat. His facial expression showed nothing but his usual face. "S-sorry, Laito. I walked in by accident."

"Accidents lead to opportunities, Bitch-chan~" He sang, his cheeks dusted with pink, and lust was swimming in his eyes.

"Now what?!"

Kanato : 

"(Y/n)-san . . ." You flinched. His voice was so soft and . . . .dangerous.

When you finally have the courage to look up and meet his eyes, you shuddered. His eyes were scary.

"Please leave." He clutched Teddy tighter, as his voice grew louder.

Run, (y/n). Run.

Ayato : 

"Ayato, I—"

You enter his room, and he's naked.

Great.

He sees you and smirks. "Like what you see?"

"Actually, I would rather you please put on some pants-"

"Mine is the biggest you've ever seen, right?" He stands up and starts shaking his hips a little bit.

This proud fucker.

"Um-"

"RIGHT?"

Subaru :

"OI WHAT THE FUCK, YOU IDIOT BASTARD. HOW DARE YOU IM GOING TO KILL YOU-"

It wasn't your fault! You knocked. Honest. It was just by pure coincidence that Subaru had been changing.

When you first glance at him, you didn't have another second to fully comprehend what you see because he's now hiding in his coffin.

"PISS OFF!"

He'll probably be more tense and awkward around you now. And more red.

Much more red.

Ruki : 

"Ruki . . ."

He freezes, in the middle of taking off his shirt.

"Those scars . . . a-are they-"

"Leave, Livestock."

You can't see his face, but his voice sounds strained. There was no other option for you except to leave. He'll tell you in the near future; he's not ready to retell his past yet.

Kou : 

Kou's dressing room was simply pink and messy.

His previous set of clothes scattered the room, and he was in the middle of changing into his normal street clothes to go home.

You knock on the door. "Kou! Are you ready?"

"Hm, not yet. Come in, Neko-chan~"

"Okay."

You enter the room, only to be greeted with a barechested Kou. "You didn't tell me you were still changing, Kou."

He giggles at your bashful blush. "It's fanservice, no? Besides, shouldn't you be thankful you get to see an idol's body~?"

What do you respond? "Actually, I-"

"Ne," he cut in. "Since you're seeing me so exposed, shouldn't you also strip for me, too?"

'But you were the one who told me to come in!!'

Yuma : 

All eyes go to his abs. Rock hard 'washboard' abs that almost made you squeal.

His hair was down and dripping, fresh out of the bath, you presume. A fresh, white towel was tied around his hips.

"Stop starin'."

You quickly avert your eyes. "S-sorry. . ."

"Heh, you're thinkin' dirty things, aren't 'ya?" He smirked. "How about tellin' me some of them, and if I'm feelin' generous . . . let's make 'em a reality."

Azusa : 

"Ah, (Y/n)-san . . . Good evening."

"G-good evening."

He's weird, you conclude. One, he's naked. And two, he's greeting you like he's not in the middle of stripping?? "Um, Azusa, should I leave you to finish changing?"

"Eh? Are my scars . . . distracting you?" He tilted his head to the side, the bandages encircling his torso loosening, almost showing dangerous area.

'I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT YOUR SCARS!!!'

"Y-yeah . . ."

≅▼·▒ ⌘ ▒ ·▼≅

{ word count : 825. }

{ published on : November 22 , 2015. }