The Boys' Handwriting

headcanon ahead! 

ps. they're writing in English for the sake of it

≅▼·▒ ⌘ ▒ ·▼≅

Shu : 

Shuu never, on any means, print any words. Instead, he'll always write in cursive; because cursive doesn't involve physically lifting his hand for each word. His penmanship is neat, and in it, are a lot of looped 't's and a lot of scribbles when he just . . . doesn't want to write the whole word properly.

Reiji : 

His printing is neat and formal, the type you would see on ball invitations. He's careful to dot the 'i's and loop the 'l's when he's labeling his experiments to ensure safety upon himself (past incident; not nice).

Laito : 

Laito has the uncanny ability to replicate different forms of handwriting. It's probably due to him always writing notes to girls that he developed how to use his own penmanship to bemuse his victims. Even though his writing is almost punctilious, you will always know it's him since he always adds 'nfu~' or '♡' at the end of his scrawl.

Kanato : 

A word to describe his handwriting? Cute. So cute that he doesn't believe in using capitals.

"Capitals aren't cute! Teddy doesn't like them!" Sure, Kanato, sure.

Kanato typically uses a lot of parenthesis throughout his writing to express his own (angry) opinions on the topic. He doesn't believe in cursive, since he thinks it looks scribbled and unreadable.

Ayato : 

Please, when does he ever write? Most of the time, he doodles a lot of pictures of takoyaki all across his page and, of course, boobs. Sometime's, he'll even draw some and point to them with a little note that says 'damn, chichinashi, why aren't yours this big???'. His writing is messy and smudged, since he deems the assistance of the eraser to be an inconvenience.

Subaru : 

Please look at his room. Yeah, do you see all the crumpled paper? That's his writing. No, but in all seriousness, he typically gets frustrated with his handwriting and how he's unable to express his thoughts through words. His font is big and he usually smudges his writing since he's left-handed. But, on occasion, when he's trying to conceive a letter to his mother, he'll try his absolute best to make it neat, and try to tell Christa how much he loves her.

Ruki : 

Wow. Wow. His writing is how he is—perfectly intellectual with a straightforward vibe. He is able to change from cursive to normal printing to even typography. He's so perfect that he always uses pen. Black pen. Because he's a classy guy.

Kou : 

Ruki always encourages him to have neat handwriting. Despite being an idol and having to sign millions of autographs, his overall typography is considered sloppy. Not as sloppy as Ayato, mind you, but his cursive is all wonky and he has an odd tendency to draw cat ears and whiskers to flair up the 'o' in his name.

Yuma : 

Capitals. Everywhere. He usually breaks a lot of lead while trying— key word being trying— to write essays. He doesn't know what cursive is, and his brain while writing is simply 'bold it. Bold everything. E V E R Y T H I N G.'

Azusa : 

Small handwriting. His 'i's are dotted with hollow circles and his writing has a slant to it. When he actually writes an assignment, he has a habit to write the ellipses to mimic his own style of speech. He typically uses pens to write, since he enjoys permanence (and it's easier to hurt himself with the ballpoint pen's tip than a dull pencil).

≅▼·▒ ⌘ ▒ ·▼≅

{ word count : 620. }

{ published on : April 15th , 2015. }