PART 1

Jk POV

I just woke up by the light from the sun it's 7 am I have school at 8:30 so I did my morning routine I'm off off to school I walked cause I have 30 minutes left when I got inside I went my locker and got the things I need and went to my first class.
Tae POV
I woke up and saw some girl I slept with last night so I woke her up kick her out.
Girl: No please I beg just be my boyfriend. Tae: Shut the fuck up get out.
Then she finally got out I did my morning routine and checked the time. Tae: shit ima bout to be late so I get out of my house and get to my car and I go full speed.
Present Time
Jm: Where the hell were you Tae I was waiting for 20 minutes. Tae: Ok I'm sorry I woke up late jeez. Jimin glared at him at said; you slept with someone didn't you. Tae smirked and said: indeed I did and winked before he left. Jm: what ima going to do with this kid.
Tae saw jungkook sitting there reading a book so he decided to go over there. Tae: hey baby boy why are you reading a book. Jk ignored him. Tae got upset and pushed the book and grabbed jk collar and said: don't ignore me nerd you don't want I can do to you.

Jk POV I was reading my book when someone pushed it and grabbed me it was the famous Kim Taehyung he is the bad boy of the school and annoying. Tae tried to push me but I didn't budge,I pushed him back and Kim fell on the ground. Jungkook picked his book up and started reading again.
Skip to lunch, Tae POV: I went to Jimin and sat down, then I saw that nerd who pushed me earlier and I glared at him. Jimin noticed and said what are you looking at. Tae: Who is that in the hoodie,glasses, and mask over there. Jm: That's Jeon Jungkook he is the nerd of the school I heard he has no parents and he is a orphan. Tae: A orphan hmm I don't like him. Jm: why. Tae: he ignored me and pushed me. Jm: why did he push you Tae. Tae: I pushed his book that he was reading and grabbed his collar and I tried to push him put he didn't budge. Tae smirked jm looked at him and said what are you thinking. tae: I'm going to make him my new target. jm: good luck I heard that Jennie tried him but she failed. Tae: a challenge this will be fun.

Thank you for reading this will be my first story I'm hope you like it.