4

No one POV
When Jungkook walked in the school everyone was looking at him weirdly then Jennie came up to him. Jen: hey Jungkook do you want to go on a date after school or you know we can have some fun, Jennie said flirty jk : no thanks , then Jennie said whatever your ugly anyway.jk : then why ask me on a date, then Jungkook went away from her, another girl came up to Jungkook and said is this you it was a picture on him on Twitter and it had 409,896 likes on it. Jk: who posted it Girl: Kim Taehyung jk: that little bitch, Girls: don't call my oppa a bitch, jungkook rolled his eyes then he went to go find Kim. He went to this first class then he saw Kim showing off his picture that he took.
Tae POV
I was showing off the picture I took of jungkook when I herd the door open and saw jungkook with his mask and hoodie. Tae: you know you can take the stuff off now, jk look at me with fire in his eyes then he took the mask, glasses and hood off his face and everyone gasp even the teacher, the girls kept squealing and taking pictures of him. Jk: why did you post the picture or even take one Kim, his voice was lower than usual I was looking at him to even realize he was in front of me
Jungkook POV
I slammed my hands on the table and yelled at him, WHY DID YOU TAKE THE PHOTO KIM, he smirked at me saying: fuck you look even more hot when your mad. Jk: follow me Kim, the teacher said we're are you going your not allowed to leave yet. I look at him like I was going to murder someone, then said shut up Lee in a stern voice, and he looked scared and ok going back to his chair. I walked with Kim behind me too the gym.
No one POV

Jk: why would you post that photo Kim. Tae: because I wanted to people to what you look like. Jk sighed: look Kim my parents are looking for me. Tae: that should be gre- jk: no it's not my parent are look for me because of money they have wasted all of it on themself instead of bills......and me. Tae's eyes softened: what do you mean. Jk: please don't tell anyone about this ok you will be the second person that I told to. Tae: ok I won't. Jk: my parents abandoned me when i was nine they abused me mentally and physically then on my tenth birthday they apologized to and said they were taking me to the amusement park but then they took to me to Seoul they said they were going to take me to get ice scream instead but then we went an ally way they dropped me off and said bye I didn't even realize that they left until they left is happened so fast, then I was on the streets until one day someone came to and said are you okay sweetheart then I realized it one my neighbor she said that my parents moved to the America I was shocked that they had left me behind like I was dust then she said I can live with her so I agreed so then when I was 13 I found out that she had got married they were like the parents I never had but then when I went home from school I went home and saw Mr. ji crying I said what happened he said that Mrs. Ji had died from a car accident so then after that nothing was how it used to be Mr. Ji would always cry but I comfort him all time it went on for seven months he came up to and said I'm sorry for being a crybaby for so long I said it was ok because he had lost hi wife of six years. When I turned 18 I said I wanted to move out he started crying but then stoped after he stoped he came up with a plan of me living in his apartment complex that he owned I thought about and agreed so then I moved in into the apartment and he would visit every month till this day. Jungkook looked up and saw Taehyung crying, Jk: are you alright, Tae: yeah it's just that it so much of an emotional story I'm sorry, Jk: no it's okay Hyung, Taehyung look at him in amazement. Jk:I did just call you hyung Tae smiled at him. Jk looks like I just melt the bad boys heart him, Tae: no you just made me smile, then he pouted than jungkook just chuckled, Tae you look like a bunny, jungkook just shake his head.

Skip to their last class Jk POV
I went to gym to see people already their then I heard coach call me to him everyone look at me, Coach: what's you name bubba, Jk: Jeon Jungkook , I heard people gasp but I ignored them Coach: ok but I'm going to need you to take off your hoodie please Jk sighed and took off his hoodie he regretted wearing a short sleeve shirt today because it showed off his muscles plus he wearing shorts Jk thought can this day get any worse. Coach: alright kids so we are doing field today so that means racing the girls will have the right track and the boys will have the left one. Jk thought WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TODAY MY GOD!!!! Arghhhhh I will just have to deal with it. Ok first up is Matt Vs Jungkook, please get on the line. Matt: Hey nerd who ever win owes the other 60 bucks. Jk: deal, Coach: ready set GO!!!!. Jk I stayed there for 5 seconds to give this piece os shit a chance then I started running, Im already have way with him behind me then I started going faster then in few seconds I won.
Jimin POV
I just saw the fucking hot nerd beat the fastest boy on the fastest football player on the team my eyes widen like a baseball....

Sorry for not posting like I should but here you guys go.