10

1 week later
Tae POV

I bought something online cause I was curious about it I used it and everything but it got stuck I'm debating if I should call Jungkook or not but I think I have to.

Tae: hey Jungkook
Jk: hey was up
Tae: I need help I was messing around and I put something inside of something else and I can't get it out can you help pls
Jk: of course I'm on my way

No POV
Jungkook knocked on the door and Yoongi opened. Yg:Hey kid, Jk: hey I came for Taehyung, Yg: alright come on in, Jk: Thanks see you later I guess, Yg: later. Jungkook went upstairs to Taehyungs room, Jk: so where is it, Tae: so I ordered something right and it's a toy, Jk: you have a plug inside of you Taehyung, Tae: I know how it sounds it's just I'm scared of hurting myself talking it out. Jungkook sighed as he sat on the bed.  Jk: show me, Tae: what, Jk: you need my help so show me. Taehyung got up and pulled down his pants and turned around pulled his cheeks apart showing the black knob. Jungkook bought his hand up and pushed the it and Taehyung gasped stepping forward.

Jk: lay down, Taehyung had layed on his elbows and knees. Tae: there's lube in the drawer, Jungkook got the lube and applied some to his crack. Jungkook was circling around it with his finger making it stir inside making Taehyung moan in the pillows. Taehyung felt embarrassed that he put himself like this he should have never did this he thought. Jk: I'm finna start pulling just tell me to stop if it hurts.
Taehyung just nodded he started to pull on the plug and he gripped onto the pillows.

Jungkook had pulled it a little faster and Taehyung had reached back to grip on his arm. Jk: you alright Tae, Tae: just give a second it feel weird, Jk: do you think it will be better if I touch you, Tae: yeah. Jungkook wrapped his hand around Taehyung dick and moved his hand up and down making Taehyung moan some. Jungkook started to pull again but Taehyung had clenched around it, Jk: if you clench I won't be able to get it out Tae, he was finally able to get it out but he was just staring at his gaping hole subconsciously put his thumb on it making it go inside. Tae: J-Jungkook, Jk immediately snatched his hand back.

Taehyung had wiggled a bit, Tae: I know you were attracted to it, Jk: and I know you liked it now get up, Tae: thank you Jungkook and thank you for not laughing, Jk: of course but next time buy a smaller one so it won't hurt and since it's your first time doing something like that, Tae: it seems like you have so much experience, Jk: I do, Tae: can I know, Jk: nah they would not like for me to tell our business and you have a big mouth so no.