5

Skip To After School
No ones POV
Jungkook walked to the front of the school to wait for Taehyung but then Taehyung texted him saying that his hyung will pick them.
JK POV
I turned around and saw Tae-hyung with his hair messed up and clothes crinkled and I looked at him disappointed Tae: what I man gotta do what he gotta do I can give it to if you want jk: nope I'm good
No one POV
Tae looked and saw his Hyungs car in the front Tae: oh he is here come on, when they got in the car Jungkook met his other hyung but got annoyed by him because he interviewed him intill they got to the house.
Jk POV
When we in the house I saw someone I haven't seen in a long time.... it was Namjoonie hyung.
No ones POV
Namjoon saw jk then he ran and jump on him then jk started to spin them around. Jin faked cough then jk put joon down. There was another person that was hobi: who are you jk: oh Im Jeon jungkook Tae's tutor. Then he bow and so did hobi jk: so you must be hobi hyung is that your real name hobi : no it's just a nickname jk: and you must be Jimin. Jm: yeah I'm jimin you are fast 💨 tae : what you mean chimine. Jk: I raced some guy named Matt and now he owes me $60 tomorrow tae: damn boy how fast can you run jin: watch you language boy tae: shut up old man jk: alright enough tae let's go to your room and- tae: fuck jk: No study we have a exam Monday Tae:buzz kill jk: and before that joonie bro how have you been Nj: good I've a boyfriend and he's jin jk: ohh thats good we can catch up later Nj: ok
Then Tae and Jk went to his room and started studying Tae: I didn't know you knew joon hyung Jk: yeah he's the person I told that only knows my past Tae: ohh also how would you feel if we had sex Jk: nope I'm not doin this today bye
Jk then went out of the room to down stairs everyone look at  him Hobi: where you going you haven't been here for a hour Jk: then tell you dirty minded brother to stop messing with me ok. Tea then came down stairs and said where you goin Jk: home Nj: come on jk you haven't even been here for and hour just watch tv with us ok Jk sighed and said ok the guys started watching TV until they heard the door bell ring Jin: I'll get it when he open the door he saw his parents Mrs. Kim  are you going to let us in or not boy Jin let them in then everyone except Jk stood up to hug them.

Mr. Kim: who are you Mrs. Kim: wait are you Tae-bear boyfriend omg let's talk Jk: umm I'm not his boyfriend but I'm Jeon Jungkook Mrs. Kim: Jeon wait isn't your dad Jeon Huiken Jk: yes why Mr. why aren't you with them and here Jk: it's personal story I rather not say Mrs. Kim: it's okay sweetheart Tae: no his parents abandoned him and left how here and some lady found him and took care him. Everyone went wide eyed the Jk got his stuff and ran out the beautiful house, Mrs. Kim hit the back of Taes head Tae: OWWWW WHAT WAS THAT FOR Mrs.Kim: you stupid boy you just told that boy past even when he said not to. shy yell Tae: sorry it just slip out ok Mr. Kim: Jesus what are we going to do with you Jin: all I'm saying is that you better be glad grandma isn't here or you wouldn't be breathing. Tae: yeah I know I messed up he was actually kind of warming up to  Nj: come on bun bun answer, god please let him be ok Hobi: what happened Nj: he has been through a lot  so I'm trying to call him tae: you have his number Nj: yeah he gave to me when we were watching TV Mr.Kim: ok good keep calling him and I'll try to get his location.