8

Tae:Why did you ruin the mood like that huh. Jk:what did I do. Tae: I would actually like to see what happened you know. Jk: well we are not doing it so shut up. Tae: fine but is this correct. He said showing his homework, Jk: yeah, but Tae your really smart it's just that you are not motivated to do anything this is our last do you really want to be stuck there be even longer. Tae: no it just how would I find someone to actually care about. Jk: so that's what it's about you're trying to find love but in the wrong way. Tae: what do you know your only 19. Jk: I do know that your supposed to get to know the person not have sex with them.

The boys went downstairs to where the others are. Jin: we want to go out somewhere do you guys wanna go. Tae and Jk: YES. Sure. Jk: calm down it's not that serious. Tae: I love going out. Nj: Jungkook wear something comfy but can go out . Jungkook just sighed going into his room.

 Jungkook just sighed going into his room

Jin: ok guys let's go.

They all got into the van
Sit chart
Jin   Rm
Jh    Yg
Tae Jk Jm

Jk: where are we going. Yg: a trampoline park. Jk: ok. Jm: why are you so bulked. Tae: how did you top that guy. Jimin and Taehyung kept asking Jungkook questions. Tae: you may be bigger than me but I can make you my bitch. That's what made the car stop in the parking lot. Jungkook just sighed, Jk: your ego must be strong if you think you can but Kim remember I'm the one that's saving you from your parents not the other way around. Jin: okay enough of that guys  let go.

The guys got inside and put the stuff up and got socks. Hobi: let's play dodgeball hyung line versus maknae. They were having fun until it was Jungkook vs Namjoon and Hobi, Namjoon hit Jungkook in the nuts and he fell with pain. Yg: hey stop it hey kid you alright. Jungkook the held up the ball while laying down. Jm and Tae: YEAH... Jk: bruh why the nuts man. Nj: I'm sorry ok I didn't mean to. Jk: I mean your out anyway and I see you Hobi you and slick. Jungkook quickly threw the ball at his legs. Jk: yourrr out.