9

They got chipotle on the way back to Jungkook's.

Tae: Jungkook this is really good, Jk: why are you eating my burrito, Tae: don't worry you can have mine, Jk: no the stuff you got I don't like it that not fair, Tae: come on don't be a baby Jungkook just eat it, Jk: you bitch that's mine I payed and don't like like any of the you got in yours you coward, Jin: Tae why would you take his food, Tae: cause I wanted it duh, Jk: know what it's ok cause I'll just get me some food I'll be back, Jin: your such a brat I'm surprised mom and dad didn't put you up for adoption, Tae: you mother fucker, Tae said almost jumping on Jin. Rm: aye ok that's enough it already settled no more.

20 mins later

The door opened showing Jungkook with a bag of food. Tae: wah let me get some, Jungkook stepped back away from Taehyung. Jk: no this is my food you ate my burrito and yours by the looks of so back up brat, Tae: oh come you have enough to spare, Jk seriously get away from me I'm hungry and you already ate and idc care if it's  Panda Express leave me alone, Tae: fine rude.

Taehyung was still frowning even after they all ate their food. Hobi: alright it's time to go guys and go to sleep these three have school tomorrow so they need good sleep,Tae: you owe me you know, Jimin grabbed Taehyung's ear and said bye to Jungkook as they left. Jk: serves him right stupid. Jungkook had went to his room and got a call from Namjoon. Jk: hey hyung home already, Nj:Nope open the door. Jungkook went to the front and opened to door. Nj: I thought we should have a sleepover, Jk: totally, he said letting him in.

They guys just talked and joked around. " how the love life bro"-Nj, " same as always none of the people have caught my eye"-Jk, " dang your really picky"-Nj, " yeah cause I wanna fine the right and not get my heart broken over and over"-Jk, " yeh I guess normally people nowadays people really don't care so that why I asked"-Nj