3

Imagine him with a black hoodie
Tae POV
When we got in the room I slammed him against the door I smirked at him and said, hey baby boy ready for some fun. Jk: we both know that you are a fuck boy but I'm tutoring so no time to have fun so get off of me or I'll tell Jin that you have a F in math. Tae: Fine buzz kill.
No one POV
After studying for 2 hours they went downstairs because Jin called for dinner jk: thank you Jin hyung but I can eat at my apartment. Jin: no I insist you can eat here. Jk: fine ok Tae: so Jungkook tell us something about you. Jk: My name and is Jeon Jungkook I'm 19 year old my a senior in college I also work as a barista. Jin: 19 what grades did you skip. Jin said shocked jk: I skipped 2nd and 9th grade Tae: shit your so hot fuck. Jk arch his eyebrow and look at Tae-hyung. Jk: thank you I guess Jin: Kim Taehyung WHATCH YOUR LANGUAGE. Tae sighed and said ok Jk: well I should get going see you tomorrow Taehyung and thank for the food Jin hyung. With that Jungkook went to his apartment and took a shower and went to sleep.
Tae POV
When he took off his mask I was actually surprised a lot because I thought he would be decent maybe but damn that boy is something else he is even taller than me to even Jin hyung but he just had to say that in front of him I'm going to call Jimin.
On the phone
Tae: yeah Jeon came over Jm: WHAT!!! You got in his pants already. Tae: no he my tutor for 2 months. Jm: damn you got time to do so though Tae: yeah also I saw his face is so Hot like daddy hot he even has piercings ( I can't believe I just said that)Jm: no way send pic are you sure or it's not a joke Tae: no I'm serious Jm:danggg I would let him fuck me whenever Tae: I'm fine to post it on Twitter Jm: no don't do it Tae why Jm: because your posting somebody else without consent Tae: what ever I'm going to do anyway no one controls me Jm: ok but don't say any thing when it goes wrong Tae: whatever.

Thank You guys for Reading my story🙏