Hes getting older.

No ones POV:

The avengers loved their newest member to their dysfunctional family. But Percy always seemed to be getting in trouble, he claimed to see monsters and weird creatures.

But that couldn't be true, that couldn't be real. There no way. No chance.

Well at least that's what the avengers told themselves...

When Percy turned ten, they wanted to plan a birthday party for him, but he seemed to have no friends, always bouncing around schools, getting expelled because he had gotten in trouble, seemingly out other kids at danger. But Percy claimed that it never happened, he would come home and cry, trying to explain that they were lying. That he saw something, was nearly killed.

He sounded so scared and genuine... what were they supposed to do? Tell him he was lying and misbehaving. That didn't seem like the right thing, because he wasn't... because he was scared.

Maybe something was happening.. but what could it be?
No one knew, and it was breaking their heart.

The other day Percy can home crying, screaming, obviously over angered and emotional.

~flashback~
Steve, Tony , Natasha and Clint were sitting together at the kitchen counter, debating on what they could do with Percy, unsure on how to help.

Soon enough F.R.I.D.A.Y alerted them of Percy's presence.
They heard loud footsteps and something hitting the wall. Nat stood up looking over to Percy, who's face was stained with tear tracks, eyes red and puffy, hands balled into fists as he kicked his bag against the wall for the second time, his face was screwed up, he looked like he wanted to punch something. She looked back to the others as they stood up to se what's was happening.

"Perce? What's up little buddy?" Tony asked, a bit nervous.

"What's up?! I got kicked out again!! I didn't do it! I didn't do it!" Percy started to scream, "it wasn't me. It was the girl... red hair.... She did it! She had a sword! She went after me, it wasn't me it wasn't me..." tears started to stream down his face, he looked more angry than upset.

"Percy. Calm down.. let's talk about this civilly" Steve started to say but was cut off by a loud thud.

"No! No no no! I'm not going to calm down! I didn't do anything, you guys don't believe me! No one does! No one!" He basically screamed at them, slamming his fist into the wall repeatedly. "I can't calm down. My mums already died, I get bullied, and I'm expelled from school and very single year!! I hate this! I hate this!"

Natasha looked shocked, she hadn't ever seen Percy like this, none of them had, and it shocked them.
They had seen him upset, over excited, hyper-active, a bit angry, but never, ever like this, they didn't know what could be causing it, but they wanted it to stop.

"Baby bird-"

"Shut up!! Shut up!! Percy yelled, he had caught the attention of the other avengers, Bruce and Wanda came running in from their rooms. They both came to a stop as they started at their adoptive nephew,  shocked.

Percy could fill his anger filling himself, he felt like he couldn't breath properly, hands were shaking and in fists, he could feel it bubbling over, stomach filled with a sick feeling.
He felt sick.
Felt sick with anger and sadness,
He honestly felt like he could throw up.

"Percy! " Bruce yelled at the young boy. "I know your upset and angry but you need calm down. Now." he wasn't angry, no far from it. But he knew, for a fact, that he had to be stern with Percy to get him to calm down.

Percy went to scream, but instead he started to retch, doubling over in pain. Arms wrapping around his midsection and his hands gripping into is shirt and skin.
Starting to sob, as he dry-retched, falling to his knees.
Clint moved to so besides Percy,
"It's okay..." he said to Percy. Looking to Bruce, freaking out.

"He's made himself sick.. he'll be okay.. soon..." Bruce said frowning.
Clint nods and pulls Percy into his lap, gently rubbing the boys back, Natasha joining him, trying to help calm down Percy.
~end of flashback~

That was the first time they saw Percy have a proper meltdown, it wasn't the last though.

They became a constant and regular thing, for the next two years it was normal for Percy to start screaming at them when ticked off by the littlest things, and there was nothing they could do to help, they watched Percy struggle with always being kicked our and rejected, with remembering his mum, with the fact that he seemed to always get in trouble.

He needed help, but refused it. When he finally got in to Yancey Academy, school for troubled kids. he seemed to calm down slightly, he had finally made a friend, Grover, they were inseparable, they were best-friends. but Clint and Natasha were both suspicious of him, he looked to old to still be in grade six. They didn't think he was up to anything bad per say, but he just seemed out of it, different from everyone.

after a lot of stalking and eves-dropping they started to forget about it, they knew they could trust grover, and they eventually were told he was held back one year.

Then one night... Percy disappeared without a trace....

** done!! Here's my newest chapter hope y'all like it**