Hes back

Natasha looked up at the sound of F.R.I.D.A.Y's message. She quickly stood up, "where?!" She called out quickly. She needed to see him.

Clint and the others got up after her, all sharing looks. Percy was back.

They all got dressed and ready quickly, they didn't want to see Percy for the first time in years, and looking like they had been crying, even though that's exactly what happened.

Nat and Clint were both the first to get out, they waited for everyone else before they all got into the small elevator. Squished up together. They didn't care they were all silent as they waited. When they finally got downstairs, they all got out of the elevator.
All of them looked around, trying to figure out where he was,
"Percy-" natasha whispered when she spotted the teenager, standing and reading the cards they had left for him. They all stopped in their tracks as they saw what Natasha was looking at.

Percy heard his name and looked up from the card that had been left for him by Clint. Taking a shaky breath as he looked over his family, Natasha had a pair of blue sweatpants on with a plain white cotton t-shirt, Clint jeans and a blue hoodie, Steve a blue button up and black pants, all of them had some form of blue clothing on them.

Percy noticed that, his eyes welled up with tears as he looked at them. He knew why they were wearing blue.
His hands shook slightly at his sides, he couldn't stand this, it felt somehow awkward, they stood on the opposite side of the room, watching him. Annabeth was still besides him, she looked between the family, gently pushing Percy towards then.

Percy opens his mouth to talk but he couldn't, the words got stuck in his throat.

Without even saying anything Clint walked up to him. He stared at the boy in-front of him for a minute, before pulling him into a tight hug, the hug was comforting and still familiar after all those years.

It brought back so many memories of Percy's childhood. Of the times were he relied heavily on Clint to help him feel better and cope, or he just wanted to hug someone, Clint was his go-to. 

Percy let out a small sob, his uncle moving a hand up to cradle his head and hair,

"Okay.. it's okay Percy. Keep calm." Clint said quietly. He looked over Percy's  shoulder to the girl who was standing there, she was tall, tan and had blonde hair, she had scars littering her face... who was she? How did Percy know her?

"Clint.. I'm so sorry.." the boy muttered, voice shaking. "I left- I was missing..."

"It's okay.." Clint lied, maybe saying he lied wasn't the best wording but Clint didn't know if it was okay, because he didn't know what happened to Percy, he didn't know if Percy was okay. Maybe none of this was okay, would Percy go missing again?

Percy then slowly pulled away he stared at Clint, now the same height, then looked to the other avengers, they had all  changed, Natasha had different hair, looked nearly completely different yet so similar. Percy was staring to spiral into thoughts about how they had all changed and now may not want him or are about him because it had been so long and they just wouldn't want him there anymore. Maybe they didn't really care abou-

"Percy? Son?" Steve said taking a step forward when he saw the boy freeze  in place, Percy snapped out of it as soon as he heard his name, head snapping up to stare at the super shoulder, before basically throwing himself at Steve, who caught him. "Hey... I.. Percy it's okay" Steve said a bit awkwardly before he started to gently pay his back, more out of not knowing what he should do. He wasn't expecting that. And to be honest neither was Percy, and that's why he quickly let go.

"I'm sorry.." he mumbled, and Steve shook his head.

"I really appreciate your apology but it wasn't needed.." he said to the boy, who looked freaked out.
Then slowly annabeth  walked forward grabbing Percy's hand, wanting to be there for him.

"Why don't we go upstairs? We can talk better up there" Natasha said, looking down at the two teenagers-barley teenagers anymore- conjoined hands..

*** I am so flipping sorry about this, this chapter for me was so hard to rewrite amd I'm still not happy with it-**