Running. (Mostly A/N but pls read)

Percy felt lost, lonely. Despite having made it to camp halfblood. He had made friends... sort of. Annabeth and Grover knew each other... and she seemed to hate him. So in all honestly, he was alone. Without his family.

And now he was being told he had to learn to fight?
Why was his life like this.. why was it so chaotic. He had lost his mum, been adopted by the avengers and now.....Now, now he was told his dad was a god.

The god of the sea, Poseidon. And from what he was told, this was going to cause some huge, huge problems. In all honesty he wasn't sure if he was ready for this.

He was only young, he was still growing.
Percy stood up in the middle of the dinner. Both Luke and Grover called out to him but he started running. He didn't know where, but he just kept running, tears springing in his eyes.

He hated this. He didn't want to be here. He wanted to go home.

Percy kept on running finding himself in the forest, he looked around panicked. Why did he go there. Why. But he didn't stay still for long.

Luke, Annabeth and Grover had followed after Percy, they knew it would be dangerous for Percy out there.
"Where is he?" Grover called out scared for Percy, then Luke caught a glimpse of the young boy running. He ran quickly towards him grabbing hold of Percy, arms tightly around him.

"Let go!" The younger boy yelled, and Luke just held on tighter, lifting him up by his torso.

"No. Percy. Stop" Luke said not going to let go, he started to walk back to the cabins, holding a squirming boy to his chest. Percy kicking him and punching him, trying to get Luke to drop him.

But that didn't happen, like carried him back to his cabin, basically tucking him in. Before leaving him alone.

**this is mostly a A/N because I felt the need to ask more questions... I'm so sorry! I writing a long chapter rn which I've been working on for ages tho, btw.

But I need to know what you want to see!
Do you guys want to see Percy go through the quests or no?
Should I kill all the same people that due.. or no? Cause I'm debating it, some people I definitely have planned out them dying... but like yeah, I'm not sure how much pain there should be.