"And then they lived, happily ever after"

PERCY'S POV:
(okay, p.s last post was only finished very quickly so I will be writing from Percy's view and it will be in more detail and starting earlier than it left off)

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. It was way more comfortable than anywhere Gabe would take me or even let me go,  my eyes felt extremely heavy, and I could hear the quiet beeping somewhere close to me.

I tried to open my eyes but they wouldn't let me. I could hear Aunt tashee and Uncle Clinty talking.  Why are they here? Don't they live with the avengers?

My eyes were finally allowing me to open them, I started to panic as I heard shuffling and movement. I looked around panicking over where I was,
"Hey buddy..." I turned my head to the source of the sound, I quickly calmed down as I saw uncle Clinty standing next to me. I took a deep breath, pain flared up my side and I felt panic bubble inside of me. "Hey it's okay, me and Aunt Tashee are here..don't worry you're just at the avengers tower you're safe" tears started to sting at the back of my eyes,
"What's wrong my little squirtle?" Aunt Tashee asked.

I went to sit up, but it hurt to much. Uncle Clinty must have noticed, because he helped me and placed me on the pillows so I was sitting up.
"My s-s-side..." I mumbled as he let go of me.

"FRIDAY, alert Bruce that Percy has woken up and need some more pain killers" Aunt Tashee
said to the roof making me super confused,
"Will do Miss Romanov" the roof replied making me jump, pain flared up my side once again. I screamed out and started to cry. Uncle clinty sat down next to me and pulled me into a gentle hug, starting to wipe my eyes,
"Shhhh... it's ok, it'll all be okay" he said calmly, I eventually calmed down and started to rub my hand over my arm as was a nervous habit, I started fiddling with something that looked like a needle that was stuck in my arm.

Uncle Clinty noticed and said in panic,
"No Percy, don't take that out of your arm yet!" Aunt Tashee laughed and I nodded not wanting to get him mad. The sound of footsteps echoed down the hall. Uncle Clint stood up and gave me a reassuring smile. The door opened and I saw the rest of the avengers that were with aunt tashee and uncle clinty at my mums grave.

The BRUCE BANNER walked over to me, and out of instinct I pushed myself closer to the pillows.  Her started checking all of the weird machines that stood around me, after That was done he smiled at me.
"Hey percy...i've got to do a quick check up. Will you let me do that?" He gently said, I can trust him right? He's an avenger he saves the world! I thought as I slowly nodded.

He sat down in a seat next to me and asked aunt tashee and uncle Clinty some questions. He took the bag full of water that was connected to my arm and added something to it but I didn't know what it was (it's just painkillers btw) then he asked me for things like my age and my name. Which he seeemed to know so I'm not sure why. Then he asked me what smelly Gabe had done to me.

Natasha's POV:

I watched as tears swelled in Percy's eyes once again and then his hands started to shake with fear. I stood up and walked over to him and sat down right next to him, and pulled him into a tight hug, rubbing his back and whispering sweet comforting words in his ear.

"Let's leave it at there for now.. he knows what happened so there's no major damage" Bruce said smiling sadly at the poor broken boy in my arms.
"Okay, great" Clint said with a smile trying to lighten the mood. He walked over to percy and I "want to look around the tower in a minute?" He asked in a soft sweet caring voice to percy. I felt him softly nod and I let go, he smiled at me and Clint and looks at the rest of the team.

"Can we have a minute... the you can all meet him and we can just hang out for a bit?" He suggested.
"Of course, Katniss we'll see you upstairs!" Tony said as he walked off, the others following in suite.