Where am i?

Natasha's POV:

I looked at Percy as he laid in Clint's arms, I pulled the tube away from his neck and let out a small sob.

The police arrived, and took the unknown man to jail. Two of them stayed behind and looked at all of us wearily before taking a step forward and clearing her throat,

"Excuse me... but we need to know more about what happened... and what your plans are with this boy" she said as she looked at Percy, Clint and I both tensed.

"The boy will be staying with us. No need for social services, nor child protection" Steve said with confidence. All the others , other than me and Clint looked at him with confused expressions. Clint didn't look up from Percy who was still laying numbly in his arms.

I smiled at him and he nodded.

"Of course. You'll just have to come to the station to sign a few things" she answered in a sweet tone. "I'll need someone who knows exactly what's been going on to give a statement. We'll take this man back to the station... was anyone else involved?" I nodded

"His stepfather. Gabe Ugliano" she nodded and wrote it down on a notepad.

"Okay... what's this boy's name...so we can get him on record?"

"Persues Jackson..." I answered her. My hands started to shake as I continued to look at Percy. Tears clouded my vision and I let out a sob. I heard footsteps, and I knew they left to give us space. "I'm going to kill him!" I screamed. No one can hurt percy...no one can hurt my Percy. I felt someone's hand rest on my shoulder. I wiped my eyes and turned to see bruce standing there, a sympathetic smile on his face. I crashed my body against his. Resting my head on his chest, resting there as I kept my emotions bottled up, it was still hard, I couldn't always let my emotions be free but it was getting better. This was one of the harder times. Everything was too much. I felt something cold come in contact with my neck but I didn't move. Before I knew it my eyes felt heavy, and they closed.

Clints POV:

I looked up as I saw Nats legs go limp. I saw bruce hugging her and pulling a sedative tube away from her neck.

"Clint....." Bruce said as he picked her up bridal style "he'll be alright...but for now we need to get back to the tower. We can patch him up." he started walking but waited at the door for me, i stood up and held percy against my shoulder and chest as i would wen i read to him, his small legs wrapped around my waist, my arms holding him there, a his arms said gently against my chest supporting his head ever sos lightly.

It brings back so many good memories of the times when Sally was alive and Percy wasn't being tortured every time he was home, every time he was happily playing with me and nat. They were the best memories. And I was going to make sure Percy had so many more.

We walked out of the house and everything else went in a blur, I wasn't focusing and I continued walking without thinking. Every movement I made I did without meaning or purpose. I just followed everyone else, my head down so I could look at Percy's face whilst he slept.

-time skip-

I was sitting next to Percy's medical bed whilst he slept. He had two broken ribs and an old injury on his wrist, both which needed a brace to heal. He also had a few cuts on his torso along with a huge gash on his side and right above his eye near his temple, which both needed stitches.

"How is he?" I heard Nats voice call out. I turned to see her standing against the door frame. I smiled and pulled out a chair for her, she walked over and sat down.

"He's alright...he should wake up any minute now" she nodded and smiled slightly. She gently grabbed his limp hand which didn't need a brace and stroked it gently with her thumb.

"Tony's currently setting up a room for him... right next to both of ours" she explained I noticed his eyes starting to twitch and stood up, making sure I was seen. As I knew he would panic if he didn't see anyone he knew there,

"Hey buddy..." I whispered as his eyes opened. He looked around frantically. "Hey it's okay, me and Aunt Tashee are here..don't worry you're just at the avengers tower you're safe" he looked up at me with big sea green eyes. Tears started to fill his eyes as he winced in pain.

"What's wrong my little squirtle?" nat asked. He winced once again as he turned to look at her, he then tried to sit up, I smiled sympathetically and helped him up.

"My s-s-side..." he mumbled as I gently placed him against the pillows so he was more comfortable,

"FRIDAY, alert Bruce that Percy has woken up and need some more pain killers" Nat said as she stood up and brushed some of Percy's hair out of his eyes,

"Will do Miss Romanov" FRIDAY replied in her Irish accent. Percy jumped mad and cried out in pain whilst doing so. The poor kid had been through too much, and he had matured way too fast and it was obvious to Natasha and I. We made a silent agreement that we would fix it, give him a chance to be a child again, and regain that part of his life that had been taken from him.

We heard multiple pairs of footsteps and we turned to look at the rest of our team who were approaching.

Bruce's POV:

FRIDAY alerted me that Percy was awake and was in need of medical attention, as I sat in the common room with the others. I replied with a simple thank you and made my way down to the medbay, tony and steve following in suit.

"Poor kid..'' I heard Steve mumble, I nodded in agreement.

"No Percy, don't take that out of your arm yet!" I heard a Clint say followed by Nat chuckling, we walked in and Percy froze as he looked at us, moving subconsciously closer to the pillows which supported him in his sitting position. I walked over and checked all his vitals that didn't include touching him just yet,

"Hey percy...i've got to do a quick check up. Will you let me do that?" i aske, and he nodded his head slowly.

~time skip~

I had finished the check up and everything seemed okay. I had also added some painkillers to the IV he had on his arm. He had gained more confidence around everyone and had started babbling on about how Steve was so cool, and how his mummy had said he could be just like him when he grew up. I smiled at this and stood up telling the other that Percy was free to leave, the rest of that day was spent getting to know Percy a little bit better, that night he fell asleep in Clint's arms after he had read a story.

"Just like old times..." was all Clint said as he and Natasha shared a smile.

**hey! Here's the newest part.

I wanted to make a poll about a few thing. First off:

Greek mythology or not?

Clint x Natasha pairing or nah?

That's two things I want to know to make this more interesting for you guys!

I also want to explain a few things in the story the timeline gonna be different and same as the plots but they will be kept as similar to the actual things as they can be the timing of this current part of the story is timed after age age of ultra on the other modifications will be that captain of Civil War isn't between Tony and Steve it is between shield in the avengers as a fight and during that time that is on Percy is taking to camp then Percy's a camp for about four years because he knows when he goes back he won't that his parents and his family won't let him go back to camp then he comes back Tony and Steve it is between shield and the avengers as a fight and during that time that is when Percy is taken to camp.
Well thanks for reading!

And yah k you to my amazing editors- Thesmallone197 Yeetmuffinsyeet