Clints Worried

((This is short, but I'm currently nearing then end of school and only recently went back to irl school so it's been hard, I'm so sorry!)$

The team, along with Percy and Annabeth found their way back upstairs, Percy was looking  around, he remembered most of the things here, his hands were shaking slightly but his grip on Annabeths hand never loosened.

Their were photos of a younger Percy on the walls, ones with him and the avengers while others were alone. He slowly ventured towards them,
"That was when I helped Tony in the lab... well I thought I helped, all I did was put a screw in.." he said to Anna Beth pointing to a photo of a boy holding f a metal plate up obviously apart of the iron-man suit. And Tony was sitting next to him, smiling while holding his thumb up. The one next to it was of Percy trying to get the screw on, tongue poking out the corner of his mouth.

Percy then looked away from the photo to the lounge room, where there were blankets thrown around, the pillows messed up. The avengers had obviously slept there. He then noticed that everyone was looking at him, some of the avengers like he might lash out, the rest- including Annabeth- like he might break down at any moment. Which if Percy was being honest, he might.

Natasha was watching him carefully. She was worried that the boy might lash out, she had seen it happen when he was younger. She knew it was unfair, but she hadn't seen the boy in years.

"You didn't forget me... I mean, you kept up all the photos, and you remembered my birthday. I honestly thought you guys would have stopped looking?... like seriously? I left no trace behind... and still you didn't stop looking?.." he said quietly, he could t stop thinking about that. They never stopped.

That's when Clint took a step towards them, watching Annabeth and Percy with slight worry, he didn't know Annabeth so he wasn't sure if she would do anything. Annabeth took a Step back and gestures for Clint to go forward.

"Hey Perce. None of us wanted to give up, eveyone told us to. But we couldn't bear teh idea of letting you go. We had to keep looking. I promise you we wouldn't have given up."he said with a sad smile. "Not a single one of us wanted to give up." He adds on again.
He took time to notice the physical changes that Percy had. There were a lot of scars on his face, a grey streak of hair popping out randomly in his dark hair. His eyes held a lot more weight then they had when he was younger. He looked like he had aged a lot faster then others, his hair was unruly, and he was extremely tall. Clint guessed he was around 6'0. His shoulders were slouched slightly, in a way that showed he wasn't too proud of himself.

That concerned Clint, the whole thing concerned him. The main thing that concerned him right now was teh fact that Percy just nodded, he didn't say anything in return to Clint's comment, and that was concerning.

But he didn't bring that up.