Chapter Thirteen (13)

Gabriels p.o.v

My heart speed up at the discovery, “Where is everybody?” I asked as we walked into the kitchen placing my bag of clothes on the floor, other than both of us, the house seemed empty.

“Well, Sophia is at your place,” He smirked, earning a punch to the arm, “But Matty and the girls are at a sleepover and mom... Is... I honestly don’t know.” He shrugged seeming not to care that much.

Six weeks since his birthday and I just recently started to get these little shudders because when my mom, dad, Sophia, Berkley and I went to my check up, my doctor gave us the OK to have sex when he was in the room. Not say that he isnt aloud to know, but I thought that was confidential. But after than he had started to show how affectionate he really was, and my mom even told him to stop a couple of times.

“I didn’t bring you here for that.” He frowned, handing me a glass of water.

“Its not that.” I laughed uneasily , thanking him as I sat at a chair at the table, I would like to get intimate with him, but I was just nervous about my body. Some times I wish he, or I was a mystical creature, so no matter what I looked like, he could be my mate, and take me with no judgement.

“If you say so... But since we have the house to ourselves, I thought we could make dinner or something like that.”

“Now?”

“Well obviously not, around four. I bought shrimp, steak, pork, chicken, ground beef. Whatever you like, some vegetables, potatoes,” He went on, “We'll watch a movie to pass time now though.”

My ears picked up on him saying this, but my mind was still stuck on the part of us cooking, “Are you serious?”

He bit his lip looking almost confused about how to answer, placing a bag of popcorn in the microwave, “... What not?”

“I don’t know.” I sighed happily—almost dreamily, my mom never let me into the kitchen before, only once making brownies for my elementary class.

He shrugged, shooing me off into the living room to set up the movie.

~

“That was the cutest movie I ever seen!” I squealed, gripping onto Berkleys sleeve.

He nodded chuckling, “I think I know what you should be for Halloween.”

My brows furrowed, “Why would I have—oh my gosh!” I slapped his arm, “We have to dress up for Halloween!” He laughed at my reaction before grabbing the vegetables I cut up into small pieces and threw them into a frying pan with the ground beef, the noodles were boiling in the deep pot and nearly ready to get drained.

“You would look cute.” He leaned against the counter beside me and kissed my upper arm.

My face scorched and butterflies took over my stomach, “Thanks.”

He handed me two plates with a two forks, “Go set the table.” He pursed his lips, in a thinking mode as he looked at me.

“Yes sir.” I teased, walking to the dining room, it was a different colour than the rest of the house, a cool turquoise colour with numerous amounts of family photos.

“Sit.” I jumped, twirling around as he place two cups and a bottle of Coke beside our dishes that were side by side. I nodded and took a seat, repeatedly tapping my leg as I saw him walk into the room with a fancy looking bowl that had steam rolling off. “Now, if this is no good...” He sat down beside me, “I choose to blame you.”

“But you cooked it!” I gasped.

“Im kidding! It probably will taste great.” He leaned forward pressing his lips to mine, then leaning forward and putting an equal amount of noodles on each of our plates and pouring us some pop. “First bite at the same time.” He said as he swirled some spaghetti on his fork.