Chapter Seven (7)

Gabriels p.o.v

6 months pregnant~*~

“Why are you coming so late to see the gender?” The female doctor said in a teasing voice.

I looked at Berkley, “Because I, originally wanted to know the gender, but when I brought it up with the father here, he said he didn’t want to know so I was like, OK, I will just take my mom and dad, and if your mom wants to come she can too. He, declined and decided to come with us today.” I smiled sickly sweet at a pouting Berkley.

“Ha-ha, alright... Sounds like a sick story. Um... Shall we get started?” Nodding my head enthusiastically, she let us into another room and told me to take off my jacket, lay on the bed and pull my shirt up. “This might be a little cold,” She warned before squirting a substance onto my lower belly, making me hiss. “Sorry about that.” She mumbled, pulling a stool from the corner of the room to near the edge of the bed, I looked towards my mom and dad giving her a nervous smile.

I was nervous. Berkley looked like it too, if holes could be made into my belly as he stared at it, there would be some, it looked as if he was trying to figure out the gender himself.

“Do you want to guess what it is before I show you?”

“Um...” I shrugged, “A... Boy?”

“Then I will guess a girl.” Berkley chuckled, grabbing my ankle lightly.

“Alright, lets see.” She took this weird thing to my belly after she put on gloves, moving it around, my eyes were attached to the screen, my hands shaking as she pointed out the head of the baby, and the body. “You will be having...” She paused dramatically, “A baby girl!” My mom squealed from behind and my eyes widened, her saying that somehow brought this whole thing to reality.

My mouth parted as I inhaled. I wanted to go home suddenly, I was scared.

“Here is a towel to wipe off the excess gel, then please go through that door, I would like to check out your stomach and ask some questions.” She smiled before departing out another door.

“Seeing its late, and Berkley has to go to work, your father is going to drive them, then come back to get us.” Nodding and wiping off the gel, Berkley gave me a hug before walking out with my dad.

“Ooo-la-la.” She cooed, winking at me.

“Don’t.” I whined, covering my face as a blush spread out.

We waited for a couple of minutes in the room until I got bored, caved in, and sent Berkley a greeting text. Even though he probably just started his shift at work.

My phone buzzed after a second and I quickly opened the text, smiling at his response. “You could not wait just a little longer before texting me, could you? ;p”

             “Not really.” I replied, I know. I am a boring texter, but then again, I wasn’t sure if Berkley was able to text at the moment.

         “Hows our baby girl treating you?” Eyebrow raising I shrugged, pressing my hands all over my stomach, she never let herself known when it was only me poking and prancing. Well, unless that is because I just recently found out that those feelings I had before were actually her moving and not the butterfly, bubble feelings I blamed them on before.

             “Good, she wont move for me... Lol.”

“What are you doing?” My mom asked, I shrugged.

“She never moves when I want her too, its always around Berkley when shes all kicky and stuff. I don’t think she likes me.” I frowned.

My mom laughed at them, patting my arm, “Trust me, your 'mofa' ways will make her love you.”

“If you say so.” I shrugged, sitting up straighter on the bed.

             “Mayb I can come over later for a while before going back out, just for youu ;*”

Blushing at the message, I responded with a sure. It always had my heart beating faster when he did that to me, over text or even just randomly hugging me, and kissing my head. I, personally, think we have something. But then again, it could just be me. I mean, nobody just randomly does that... Right?

“OK! Gabriel.” My head turned to the doctor that walked into the room, sitting at her computer thing, “I'm just going to ask you some standard questions about your pregnancy do some procedures I have done during your other visits previously, and I will answer any if you have... Any.” She smiled before starting.

 ~

“Here you go.” A kiss was placed on my head as I leaned back, and a sub as placed beside me on the couch.

“You didn’t have to get me this.” He shrugged, handing one to my mom and dad, “I told you I don’t want you spending your paycheck on me.”

“And Gabriel, we have been over this before. I already put money away for this paycheck, so I can spend the rest on whatever I want.” He stuck out his tongue, sitting beside me.

“But what about your sibli—“

“I took the girls out to buy them a toy, and tomorrow I’m going to take Matty.”

“What about your mother?” I raised a brow.

“Necklace and gift card.”

“Um...”

“Gabriel just stop, you are apart of my family too, I barely get you anything. And you are carrying my baby girl.” He rested his hand on my belly.

“Hey!” I gasped, “She moved!” I snapped my fingers, punching him in the arm.

“Shes going to be a daddies boy... Or, wait how is this going to work?”

“I don’t know, but daddies boy is fine.” I shrugged, placing my hand on another spot. No movement. I pouted, looking up to stare at my dad only to find both of my parents are gone.

“Here, try this.” He grabbed my hand, and placed it on a spot, before pressing his hand on top of mine.

“Oh my gosh!” I gasped, “I felt her!”

___________________________________________________

Not as long as I would of liked... But I hope I will be tying some drama into this soon, maybe in the next chapter. hehe ;3 Ive got the perfect Idea...

Enjoy!