Chapter Fifteen (15)

Gabriels p.o.v

I adjusted the pillow between my legs and moved further back into Berkleys naked chest and his arms tightened around me.

“You better not be up yet.” He groaned, burying his face into the back of my neck. My head shook on its own accord and I took the chance to sink farther into him before returning to the state of unconsciousness.

~

“If he goes near him, I will murder him. I told him I was done, and I meant it.” The sound of Berkley slamming the phone down jolted me awake.

“Berkley?” I looked around the room to find it empty, sighing I wrapped his blankets around my body and walked to the living room, and past to the kitchen.

“Oh hey!” Two soild arms wrapped around me, the kitchen looked like the cookie monster had attacked it. “How are you?” He looked down my body and smirked.

“Im fine...” I trailed off, I could practically feel the blush cake my face. “Just... Walked into the kitchen with a deadly horny predator, almost naked.” He licked his lips walking towards me, backing me up into the counter. “Berkley!” I pouted as he loomed over me, I held his sheets tighter against my chest to make sure they would 'fall' off.

“Just one quick kiss.” I trailed his finger—that he better have washed—down my lips and to my chin, and placing his lips onto mine. “You taste so good.” He mumbled against my lip, slipping his tongue into my mouth to play in the wet wonderland, tilting his head just so slightly to the side when his kissing became rougher and much more heated.

He shivered when I ran my hands down his chest an hiking my legs up to wrap around his waist. His hands barely hesitated as he took the open chance and unwrapped my torso from his blankets letting them fall carelessly to my thighs leaving a large gap down the middle of me naked.

Pulling away he smiled, “You are just so beautiful.” I bit my lip to stop a flustered smile, laying my head on his chest instead. “Go take a shower and then get ready because after breakfast we have to get Sophia.”

I blinked suddenly, as bad as it sounds I forgot about Sophia. “Ill go now, and breakfast better be fabulous.” I said, readjusting the blankets and hoping off the counter.

“It will,” Berkley licked his lips once again before turning around, his pants hanging dangerously low on his hips.

~

Berkley pouted, “I never said I was perfect at planning dates!”

“It was perfect, don’t worry.” I smiled. And it really was.

“Alright.” He shrugged, opening the front door to my house for me, “I have work at three,” He pouted, taking off his shoes and following me upstairs to Sophias room after greeting my parents awkwardly—as if they knew what happened. They told us Sophia was in her room, and she would be up soon.

Berkley turned on the light and as if on cue, Sophia started to cry.

“I don’t think she wanted me...” Berkley chuckled, trailing off as he bounced Sophia gently in his arms getting no positive reaction, “Here.” He held her out to me, and carefully set her in my arms. Her legs jerked as she moved, and her hands floated up to my face before smiling.

“Berkley!” I gasped, “She knows who I am!”

Rolling his eyes he made a 'duh' face. “Obviously, you are with her twenty-four, seven.” He chuckled.

“But she has never before!” She lifted her hand up to my mouth and grabbed my bottom lip, pulling it then letting it go.

Placing his hands on my waist, Berkley walked me to the chair, and sat down on it letting me and Sophia sit in his lap. “She still scratches her face?” He ran a finger along the side of her face where little cuts were.

“Ya, my mom was talking about getting her mittens, but they wouldn’t have her size, so socks.” I explained, looking at him. Berkley pressed his forehead to mind, and kissed my lips gently, before pulling away.

“I hate to say this, but I have to go.” He sighed, looking down at Sophia, who then smiled, her hand reaching up to smack Berkleys lips. “Thats not nice.” He pouted, placing a sloppy wet kiss on her cheek, then mine.

“Ew!” I whined, standing up. He followed my downstairs, hands on my waist giving me a final kiss before leaving. “Hi mom, dad.” I laid Sophia on the couch, getting her small folding toy from between the wall, picking Sophia up again, then under the hanging toys.

“So how was your day yesterday?” Mom asked with a smile, giving me a glass of orange juice.

“It was fine,” I smiled, “We watched that Timothy Green movie.” I took a sip from the glass, and played with Sophias foot.

This time it was my dad, “Anything else?” I pursed my lips, shaking my head, like I’m going to tell them I had... You know, sex. “Are you sure?”

“Leave him alone.” My mom rolled her eyes, taking a tea towel and drying her hands.

“It was just a question, but its OK. Our son is seventeen. I trust him.”

I blinked, “Thanks dad.”

He ruffled my hair before going to sit on the couch across from me, crossing his ankles and putting them on the coffee table.

 ______________________________________________________

Coming to an end... Wondering how y'all will react to whats next cx

Enjoooy.