Chapter Six (6)

Gabriels p.o.v

2 Weeks Later~*~

"Mom." I groaned into my pillow, hoping I called out just before her and dad left for the day.

"Yes?" I mentally cheered as she answered, appearing in my doorway.

"My back hurts, my stomach feels weird, and my thighs..." I trailed off, whimpering, reaching behind me to cup my back.

"Its just your body changing because the baby is growing." She chuckled explaing.

"It never hurt before."

"On a scale of one to ten. One being not so much and ten being I need a doctor, give me a number."

"Four, five."

"Gabe," She chuckled, "When dad and I come back, we'll get you a heat bag on the way." I nodded my head, hugging her weakly before laying back down. Thats probably all I need! A heat bag.

"Bye, have fun."

"We will, and if you invite your friend over tell him about the appointment." My ears perked up and I nodded, "Alright, be safe with your boyfriend." She teased, before getting up and leaving.

My mom actually warmed up to the idea of me liking Berkley quite quickly. I told her everything, I felt as if I needed to, dad kept it quiet for me until I had the guts to actually tell her I was getting feelings for him, she cried and asked me if I was sure, telling me he wanted to meet him. She still hasnt yet.

Yet.

When I heard the front foor close, I looked over at my phone on the nightstand, kicking the pillow at my feet off the bed, sitting up and looking over at the window. It was light out, so he should be up.

"Hello?" He answered between the first and second ring.

"Hi, its me." I smiled, playing with my blankets.

"Hello, 'me'." He chuckled before shushing a voice in the background, "Whats up? You need anything? Is it the baby?" He asked the last part quietly, he was probably with his mom. I dont think she likes me much, as much as Berkley disagrees, Im not stupid. She doesnt.

"No... Just a little sore, want to come ove--"

"Hey Slater! Pull up your pants!" I blushed, but couldnt help feeling slightly jealous and angered, the thing is, I keep forgetting we are not in a relationship so I had no right being any of those things. He was single and I was just having his back, so what? But then again, it worried me, Slater. I havent heard him be called that since... You know.

"Fuck, shut up you prick." He cursed before a door slammed, "Um... Am I allowed?"

"Ya... I kind of told my parents about you a couple weeks ago." I bit my lip and he sighed, in relief maybe?

"Hmm... Are they there?"

"Nope, just me," I chuckled, before blushing, "W... Wa... Wait. Not like that!" I blurted, "To... To like... Ugh." I burried my head in my hand, "Just to hang out."

"Aw," He cooed, "That sounded cute, and sure. Ill come over now." I heard another door shut before letting my mouth hang open. He just called me cute? What? "Ill be there soon..." He trailed off, nodding I said a quiet, OK before hanging up, I ran a hand through my hair before frowning.

I didnt even shower yet.

Maybe I could take a quick one before he comes here.

Standing slowly, I walked to my bathroom, turning on the water to warm-hot before taking off my clothes and standing under the spray, letting the water pelt my back soothingly. Perfect.