Chapter Fourteen (14)

Berkleys p.o.v

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I shouldn’t have asked, the moment was ruined terribly, horribly—his eyes stared at me, but I knew he wasn’t really, his hands clenching into tight fists in my hair. A pained look filled his eyes as if he was pulling his own hair, his mouth opening, but nothing coming out, it worried me.

“I... He...” His brows furrowed cutely in confusion, as much as I hated to see him so hurt, pained, vulnerable, I wanted to know more about him including his life at school, I mean if this relationship is as serious as I think it is, I want him to know that I don’t care if his manly bits arent working, I don’t care if we have to wear a condom when we have sex, I don’t care that he has a vagina, that he bled for a straight week. He was still beautiful. “I didn’t get bullied.” He said, his finger travelling along my scalp. “It was just once, and I was just bugged for a bit before I had gotten the principle involved.” He said quietly.

“What did they do?” I watched as he winced and shrugged.

“Just stupid things. Whatever.” He tried to move off my lap but I wouldn’t let him, I held him by his waist, frowning as he started to squirm.

“They told me about that time in class where—Gabriel!” I pouted as his face set ready to cry, his bottom lip was jutted out and tears welling in his eyes.

“Im sorry, I just want to be normal. I know I’m not like any other guys because of that, and I’m sorry for embarrassing you.” He wailed.

“Im not embarrassed.”

“It just happened,” He went on, “I... It... It only happened twice before and that one came early! I... I... Ugh.” He grunted. “Im so complicated.” He shook his head, wiping at his eyes.

“No your not.” I frowned, I licked my lips before continuing, “You cant help the way you were born, or brought into this world.” He shrugged, “You have the most beautifulest eyes, flawless skin, and your hair.” I reached up, taking a strand in my hand. “I, right now, am so happy that you are here with me, on this world and birthed my first child.”

An unbelievable look crossed his face. “You don’t regret it?”

“Well I regret raping you.” I answered honestly, “I wish I could of done things the right way and got you pregnant because you and I both wanted it. I’m sorry for getting you pregnant, touching you in the grossest ways. Forcing myself onto you because I needed money. I’m sorry for raping you. But her than that, I don’t regret meeting you, or being there for when you had Sophia.”

“You don’t care that I...” He covered his cheeks as a harsh blush enveloped his face.

“I don’t care.” I nodded, “Hell, Ill even go get you whatever you need.” I placed my hand on his cheek, bringing him down enough for me to kiss him, “I like you a lot... But I’m not sure if its love, yet.” His cheeks puffed and his eyes watered again, the salty tears falling from his eyes and trailing down his cheeks. “Dont cry.” I chuckled, wanting to laugh, he was so cute.

“Yah, I... I know,” He hiccuped, “Sorry. I’m just scared because, you know.” His voice had this irritated tic that made me frown, he had this irritated tic in it that made him sound like he was doubting himself. “I just don’t feel like I’m worthy of a relationship because so many things are wrong with me, maybe that’s why my first boyfriend left? Because I was enough of a boy.”

“Dont say that. He doesnt know what he lost. Your an amazing person, with an amazing personality, and amazing body, inside and out.”

“Thanks.” He murmured, his head was own letting his damp hair fall in his face, his thumps twirling around each other like they had done in the kitchen. I wanted to whine as his attention departed from me and to his thumbs.

I felt like a dog lightly bumping my cheek with his, getting him to look up at me. Gabriel smiled lightly, his cheeks turning a rosy colour.

“I like you a lot too...” He trailed off, slowly moving his head to mine so his lips hovered against my own. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes, getting lost in the colour. I didn’t remember him, or me moving the rest of the way forward and pressing our lips together.

Both of his petite hands crawled up my chest to around my neck, and cupping a handful, digging his fingers into my scalp, not painfully but hard enough that it gave me an immense amount of pleasure.

“Oh... Ah!” He moaned as I kissed down his jaw and to his neck, sucking desperately trying to find his sweet spot. His body was flush against mine, his knees squeezing my sides and his groin semi-hard.

I just them remembered what he had to me at Mcdonalds, that his penis, or male organs were not the dominant ones, it was the female.

“I... I’m sorry.” He gasped, “Just... Just...” He reached down and tucked his dick under him.

“I told you I didn’t care.” I scowled, licking my way to his collar bone, then down his chest, laying him so he was hovering just under the water a bit so I could dip my tongue in and out of his belly button. Moving my body back up and grinding into his lower region contracting moans from both of us at the same time.

The bubbles swimming around his head, I allowed my hand to travel down the side of him to grab his genitals in my hand.. “I... I don’t think we should.” He pushed on my shoulders, his head twitching as he moaned “You'll just be disappointed.” He whined.

“No. I will show you I wont.” I said at last, crushing my lips back to his delicately.

__________________________________________________________

Ad y'all said the mood was ruined. PFFT. I dont know if I should or should continue this because like yah, but if I do it will be in the Rated R folder in a couple days, or a day.

Thanks! Enjooyyy c: