Wildy Inappropriate

"How was school today," My mom says as we walked into our house after school.

I nodded my head to her as I walked up the stairs to my bedroom to get ready for... pyramid. I wasn't looking forward to what Miss. Abby was gonna say to us. She told us that she wanted us to win and we didn't. The only thing that won was the trio.

I got into my light blue leo and put on a sweatshirt over it.

"Monica!" I heard Maddie yell from her bedroom.

"What?" I yelled back as I walked into the bathroom.

"Where's my black leo?"

"How would I know?" I yelled.

"Maddie, your black leo is in the dryer!" Mom yelled from downstairs.

I grabbed my hairbrush off the bathroom counter and started brushing my hair into a ponytail. After my hair was up, I heard a small voice say, "Monnie?"

I turned to see Kenzie in her purple two pieced leo, "What Kenzie?"

"Can you do my hair? Please?"

I smiled and nodded my head.

When I finished Kenzie's hair. We both went downstairs to see Mom and Maddie waiting for us.

"Let's go!" Mom says as we walk out the door.

Soon we were in the studio, ready for pyramid.

I sat down next to Chloe as Miss. Abby started talking.

"Phoenix was rough," Miss. Abby says, "You guys got your butts kicked. Here in Pittsburgh, you have won everything but it;s clearly a different story when you get on a plane and fly across the country. For years, I took the kids by myself. I made sure their hair was right, I made sure the makeup was right, I put the headpiece on. All the mothers want to go now because they are reliving their childhood through all of you, and that's when the trouble happens. I am the leader, I am the teacher. You do what I say."

Miss. Abby always gives us this talk when the moms do something she doesn't like. We always listen to her anyway because if we don't she'll get mad at us then it would lead to more fighting.

"When your mother's telling you something else to do," Miss. Abby continued, "that becomes a conflict. Do you understand that? Now, Nia, how do you think you did?"

"Well," Nia says, "I think we could have improved."

"What do you need to improve?"

"Pointing my feet," Nia answered.

"Yeah," Miss. Abby says, "Very sloppy, the feet, the legs, the shoulders, your arms. The same mistakes over and over and over, and that pulls the group down."

Miss. Abby then looked over at Chloe.

"Chloe, the headband was bad," Miss. Abby tells her, "Next time, what are you gonna do?"

"Make sure my headpiece stays on," Chloe says.

"Could you have prevented that?"

Chloe nodded.

"Yes."

Miss. Abby then went through the pyramid. I wasn't surprised by the order. The trio that won were on the top and second row. The people that were in the group were on the bottom row.

Maddie

Paige Chloe

Monica Brooke Nia Mackenzie