Jill on the Rampage

"Ladies!" Miss. Abby yelled as we walked into Studio A, "Let's go, come on!"

I think everyone was interested to see what was going to happen at pyramid today after what happened last week. Brooke didn't win so what was Miss. Abby is going to do to her and the group lost again so who knows what Miss. Abby is going to do.

Miss. Abby gave Jill a look, "What's with the shoes?"

"I don't think you mind," Jill answers, I looked over to see that she was wearing tall grey boots. "I'm on my toes."

"The floor is $68,000," Miss. Abby tells Jill, still eyeing her shoes before moving on, "All right. First, I want to talk about last week. I must say I'm a little disappointed. We were just outdanced. It's that energy level. You can't have a bunch of slugs out onstage. This weekend we will be attending Dance Explosion, in Secaucus, New Jersey. You're gonna get some heavy hitters there, I'm telling you right now."

Miss. Abby then turned, "I'm gonna start with the pyramid. And first... I have Kendall. Kendall, I thought you did a nice job. You're here because your mother is way too needy."

"Abby, that's ridiculous," Jill says.

"'Why isn't she doing a solo?'" Miss. Abby mimics, "Why isn't she doing a duet? Why doesn't she have a special part?"
"And that's needy?" Jill asked, "That's inquisitive. Why doesn't she have a solo? You're punishing her for something I did."

"Bingo!" Miss. Abby yells, "There you go!"

"Moving on," Miss. Abby continues as she reveals Nia's headshot, "Nia, once again, I need to see energy. I need to see excitement. Next, we have... Brooke. You're back, but... is Brooke really back? Moving on. Paige, great job in the tuck. I just need to see you do that throughout all of your dancing."

"Maddie, you danced well," Miss. Abby says, "I expect more from you. Chloe, same thing. Great performance onstage. You just need to learn to pick up quicker."

"Monica," Miss. Abby continues as she reveals my headshot, "Your solo was breathtaking and you won against people that are 14 years old, you should be proud of yourself."

"And at the top of the pyramid... Mackenzie," Miss. Abby says as we all clapped and cheered, "She won in Nutley, New Jersey, she won in Long Island, New York. Do you have another win in you for Secaucus, New Jersey? I don't know."

I was so happy that Kenzie was on top of the pyramid because she is always being shadowed and being told to be like Maddie. I was happy that Miss. Abby is finally releasing that Kenzie isn't Maddie and that they are stronger in different places.

Mackenzie

Monica Chloe Maddie

Paige Brooke Nia Kendall

"We are not doing a group this week," Miss. Abby tells us after we finished pyramid, "Each and every dancer will be doing a solo. It's every man for himself. This is your time to shine."

A grin came onto my face when Miss. Abby told us the news. This was probably going to be a very drama-filled week but it's going to be interesting to see what happens.

"And for one time only," Miss. Abby continued, grinning over at the moms, "you all get to help out with costumes. This is your chance to go for that Tony, Christi. You're gonna come to me, show me what you have, and I can veto it, or I can accept it."

As I looked over at the moms, I could tell that they weren't very excited about this.

"I don't want to see anything from any other studio," Miss. Abby continues to tell the moms, "I want to see you come up with something original. Moms, I'm going to dismiss you at this time... Girls, spread apart, start warming up."