Cathy Brings it on

After a not so good week in Vegas, I was hoping that things could go better in Hollywood.

Me and Chloe had a sleepover the night after competition.

I was the first to wake up and I looked to see that Chloe was still sleeping.

"Chlo-Chlo," I say, "Time for pyramid."

Chloe groaned then opened her eyes slowly to look at me and said, "We can't be late."

We both laughed as Christi walked out of the bathroom.

"Good, you guys are up," Chrisit says, "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Waffle!" We both say together.

As Christi made our waffles, me and Chloe got ready for pyramid and packed our dance bags.

After we finished packing, Chloe grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

"Is Phineas and Ferb on?" I asked as we both sat down on her bed.

"No," She responded, "Just little kid shows."

"Boring!"

"Girls! Breakfast!"

We ended up watching Word Girl on demand just so we could yell at the TV as we ate breakfast.

When we finished breakfast and the episode was finished, me and Chloe got dressed, grabbed our dance bags then we headed downstairs to get a ride to our dance studio for this week.

Me, Chloe and Christi were the last people to come downstairs.

Everyone was chit-chatting and Kelly was the first one to notice us coming.

"Oh, there they are," Kelly says.

"We're here," Chrisit tells everyone.

That's when we started on our way to the studio. There was a bunch of traffic but we were soon at the studio, ready for another week of drama.

I was the first person to walk into our rehearsal and I looked at Miss. Abby to see she had a whistle. This wasn't good.

She blew the whistle as more people came into the room.

"Come on! No time to waste," Miss. Abby says as we put our dance bags on the floor and came over to her. "Ladies, here we are in Los Angeles, California for the iHollywood National Finals. And you are in the city of dreams. There are going to be children that you recognize. The kids that are in movies, the kids that are on television, these kids here in Los Angeles audition on a weekly basis. They are pros."

I was nervous but excited to be in Hollywood this week, this is where I wanted to work. I want to be on TV and in movies. If I keep dancing, I could be working here someday.

"Maddie, your mom's not here," Miss. Abby continued, "We all make choices. She chose to be away instead of being here with you and your sisters. So the three of you are gonna be with me this week, and you may get to things that everybody else doesn't get to do."

My mom wasn't here because she was spending time with her boyfriend. I was ok with staying with Miss. Abby but I also liked being with my mom.

"I'm gonna move on to our lovely pyramid and the bottom row," Miss. Abby says to us, "And I have... Paige and Brooke. You will not be doing solos. You will be in the group number. Now, I've had it out with your mom. She has told me that she can find better choreographers-- I'm sure she can. This is Los Angeles; this isn't Pittsburgh."

I looked over at Kelly to see that she didn't look very happy. Miss. Abby was giving her a choice, do an independent solo or not be in the group dance.