The Witch's Rage (Bela Dimitrescu)

"You stupid manthing!" You turned your head to where the sound came from, hearing your girlfriend's frustrated screams.

You rushed to where your girlfriend's at, only to find her exposed to the cold. Your blood went cold out of anger as you saw a figure of a man holding a gun, then you recognized him, Ethan Winters.

Your possessiveness came over you as you saw him hurting your girl. You felt enraged, furious.

"Get your nasty manhands off my girlfriend!" You exclaimed as a hint of green light came out from both of your hands. You are angry, frustrated even. As you used your right hand to create a force field to protect Bela then your left hand to lift Ethan into the air to throw him against the wall, making him unconscious, or even dead.

"Y-Y/N" you suddenly heard Bela mumble from the back, as your face turned soft then came closer to her.

"I'm sorry" You whispered softly, as she struggled to move her hands to touch your face, but when she did, she caresses it.

"None of this is your fault, darling"

"C'mon, let's get you warmed up" you said as you kissed her temple, making her giggle.

________________
Lmfao yeah I literally thought of this every mf night 🤨 basically ur a witch 😳 yeah yeah like Wanda 🙄

Comment anyone? 🤨 I reply (sometimes)

- Steph