Ride or Die (Maritza Ramos)

Sirens.

The roaring engine.

The rushing adrenaline though my veins.

Oh, how I loved this feeling. The way the police are chasing after me like this is some cat and mouse game.

But not in this one though. This time, we could potentially get arrested. For real, this time.

The heist went horribly. All because of that stupid girl Henry bought– For fuck sakes, how can he be such an idiot, anyway?!

"Turn left! I'll go lure them the other way!!"

"Fuck you! Ain't this your fault, tonta??"

"I'm sorry, okay?! I didn't know that she was an undercover cop!!"

"Go fuck yourself, you overcover idiot!!!"

"Hey, stop that! I need you two to stop fighting and drive!" Touko yelled over at our comms, causing for us to stop.

"I need you two to fucking cooperate before we get caught by the fucking police, you got that?" he continued, rage was evident in his voice and honestly, we never heard him get worked up like that, he was always a calm spirited person.

"I can just lure them to the other way! So you guys will be able to escape!" Guilt laced over Henry's voice, his voice cracks. My heart felt a little sympathy for him, but masked it with a snarl.

"No, fuck you! We're in this together, you stupid son of a bitch! We all fuckin' agreed to do all this, don't be a fucking coward" I yelled over the comms, my voice spat venom and ice simultaneously.

"Y/N..." he whispered, his voice was on a verge of breaking down.

"Don't fucking, Y/N me, Henry. You got us into this situation and now we all have to pay for it"

"I'm sorry..."

That was it, as we failed to let Henry go and do the "right" thing, rows and rows of police cars had us surrounded in seconds, the helicopter's light were on us, mocking a spotlight. It was over.

...

...

...

"Well, that's it" I shrugged to the group of girls in front of me.

"What the hell? That's how you got arrested? That's the most badass one I've heard yet! Way to go, newbie" A girl named Flaca said, I raised one of my eyebrows in return.

"So sorry, we just really needed to ask you what your life was because these putas had been spreading rumors of you being a mafia" one girl named Maritza smiled apologetically. Your eyes scanned over her face. The girl was beautiful, even within this chaos of a prison you're in.

"Y-yeah, totally! Thanks for asking?" You awkwardly spoke, looking at her features some more, while unconsciously ignoring other women surrounding you.

She giggled in return, her dimples showing. "Of course, we couldn't have untrue rumors going around, could we?" She winked.

Shit, she's insanely cute. Exactly your type.

And what should you do? Get over her, she's probably straight as fuck...

You awkwardly laughed in return, hiding your fluster, "No, no we couldn't"