Europe?? (Robin Buckley)

I've liked my best friend for two years now, never said it to her because she might think it's stupid.

It is stupid. Why was I waiting for something that's never going to happen?

Unless, I make it happen. But it's risky, and I couldn't take that risk knowing I could lose my best friend.

And I've known that she was gay, she told me herself, told me all the things she liked about Tammy Thompson.

I admire Robin, the way she speaks her truth. The way she spoke about the things that she really like, every little thing that she despises, and things that makes her, her.

I like Robin.

But I don't think she feels the same way about me.

It's okay, I think I can totally disregard these feelings and just move on with my life.

I sighed, flipping the pages of my book. I was bored, and thinking about shit and not reading the damn book.

Should I procrastinate on my homework? Nope. But would I? Totally.

Procrastination activated.

I tossed my book towards my nightstand, but failed as it falls over the floor. I rolled my eyes, not bothering on getting the book.

Almost passing out on the bed, I heard the phone ringing.

Jesus. This better be important.

"Hey, this is Y/N speaking" I said in a bored tone.

"Y/N!" Robin's voice was heard on the other line.

"Oh, hey Rob"

"Would you like to come with me to Europe?"

"¿Qué? ¿¿Perdón??"

"¿Puedes venir conmigo a Europa?"

"Jesus, Rob. I heard you the first time. But, what?! Fuckin' Europe?!"

"Y/N, please! I'm not really talking to Dash at the moment, same goes to Milton and Kate. You're the only one left!"

"Not just the second option, but the fourth?! Thanks, Rob. I feel special" I chuckled lightly, teasing her.

"Awe, you are special to me. Now, is that a yes that I hear?"

"Hahaha, yea- no."

"Aww, come on! It'll be fun I swearrrr, pretty pleaseeee, Y/N"

"For how many days?"

"Hopefully forever"

"Rob, I swear-"

____________________
Wrote this few months ago after Rebel Robin got released hahaha

Though I forgot to publish it so here you go

Anyway, hope you're having a great day/night :D