Ms. Jauregui (Lauren Jauregui)

(teacher x student relationship)
________________

"Ms. L/N, nice of you to finally join our class. Might as well explain your tardiness?" She greeted sternly, as her emerald gaze pierced right into yours.

You stuttered "Um- Sorry, Ms. Jauregui. I woke up late"

"Y/N, see you later in detention" she stated as you nodded, mumbling a "Yes, Ms. Jauregui"

Satisfied, she then turned her head, going back to her discussion. As you felt someone tugging your arm lightly.

You turned your head to see your best friend, Dinah giving you a folded small piece of paper.

You opened it to see a note saying,

"U r such a dumbass."

You rolled your eyes, as you began to write.

"Tnx for the compliment, bestie"

Then giving it back to her.

"Well, at least she knows ur name tho."

"Cuz she clearly hates me"

"Yea cuz u stoopid asf"

"I hate u"

"Ily2 but fr tho, who knows maybe she just wants you all to herself later."

"Ur being a creep again"

"Bitch, u cannot deny she's hot"

"Tru but she's a teacher"

"Stfu, don't act like u don't love older women. I know ur secret, u literally read teacher x student books on wattpad"

"Dinah hush, we'll talk abt this later"

You looked at her just to see her rolling her eyes.

You rolled your eyes back at her, then closely paying attention to Ms. Jauregui('s ass) through the whole period.

-

Your last class for today has ended and as you and your bestfriend were walking towards the classroom's door, Dinah blurted out "I bet you're looking forward for detention today, Y/N"

"You should really stop being mean to me"

"Never, now go! Don't keep ya girl waitin'!"

"Oh fuck off, Dinah"

"Bye, hoe!" She said loudly, walking away from you. You rolled your eyes at her while chuckling. This bitch.

As she went out of your sight, you sighed, knowing that you had to go to your hot teacher's classroom one on one, you blushed at the thought. One on one, sheesh.

You walked though the semi-empty hallway, as there were only a few people left in the campus. You nervously walked as you finally reached your hot English teacher's classroom.

"Um- Hi Ms. Jauregui" you nervously smiled, as you see her at her desk, grading some papers. Then she looked up, "Y/N, help me grade these papers" Oh ffs, I thought you wanted me to fuck you- I seriously need to stop-

"Yes, Ms. Jauregui"

"We already talked about this, you can just call me Lauren whenever we're alone or not in the campus, you know. Ms. Jauregui makes me seem old."

"I just think that it'll be weird and besides, you are old." you mumbled.

"Okay first of all, I am not that old, I'm still 23. And second of all, Why? Because I'm your teacher? C'mon now, don't act like you haven't made out with me at a bar, downtown" she scoffed, looking down, grading the papers that she had assigned to her students.