Hanazuki playing catch

It was a nice day in hanazuki's moon the moonflowers were just being bored have nothing to do in hanazuki's moon. Kiazuki was just drawing a blue treasure tree on the ground with moon yellow stick, kiyoshi was laying on the lavender treasure tree to come up with some idea to spend the day with him and the others, maroshi was kicked off the moon rock into the rainbow lake while he was bored, miyumi was brushing her hair with moon purple hair brush and her moon mirror, and hanazuki was laying on the ground too while she was looking at the stars in the sky when she was bored.
Hanazuki:Ugh! I'm so bored!
Kiazuki:We all are hanazuki! we didn't have nothing to do in your moon!
Hanazuki:I know kiazuki but come on guys there gotta be something we haven't done? How we go moon surfing in the rainbow lake?
Maroshi:We already been done that last week dude
Hanazuki:Or may be how about we do some moon board games in my room tonight?
Kiazuki:I think we already just did it and besides I good at being a winning moonflower in the galaxy
Hanazuki:Come on kiyoshi, surly you can come up with some ideas on your day?
Kiyoshi:Actually I hanazuki I'm don't have any plans for our day or I'm not sure what we gonna do today
Hanazuki:Ugh! There's got to be something that we can do for fun?!
Hanazuki saw little dreamer with his orange tiger outfit and the gingerbread man treasure holding. Little dreamer give the gingerbread man treasure to hanazuki and kiazuki spotted the treasure from hanazuki hand before little dreamer left the her and the moonflowers.
Kiazuki:Hey hanazuki nice treasure you got from little dreamer, can I take a good look at it?
Hanazuki:Sure kiazuki
Hanazuki let kiazuki look at her gingerbread man treasure when she did kiazuki looked at her treasure closer and she think her treasure is nice and cool. Until kiyoshi got in kiazuki back and looked at hanazuki gingerbread man treasure too.
Kiyoshi:Hey hz mind if I look at your treasure too? It's kinda cool treasure that you have
Hanazuki:Uh okay kiyoshi
Hanazuki let kiyoshi see her gingerbread man treasure too when she did kiyoshi kinda want hanazuki treasure because he think her treasure is nice and cool too. Maroshi and miyumi came to the other to want see hanazuki gingerbread man treasure also.
Maroshi:Hey dude? Can miyumi and I get to look at your treasure?
Miyumi:Yeah can we hanazuki please?
Hanazuki:Uh? If you guys want to?
Hanazuki let maroshi and miyumi take a look at her gingerbread man treasure but hanazuki doesn't understand is why her moonflower friends want to see her treasure and why they think it's nice and cool.
Hanazuki:Hey guys? Why do you want to look at my treasure so much?
Kiazuki:Because we want to looked at the your treasure
Kiyoshi:And we think it's pretty neat one
Maroshi:Plus it so cool!
Miyumi:And also its a glamorous treasure you have!
Hanazuki understand what the others mean about her gingerbread man treasure. Until she got an idea for to make her and the others day for fun.
Hanazuki:Hey guys would it to better if you look at treasure over here?
Hanazuki moves a little bit to have fun with the others. Kiazuki, kiyoshi, maroshi, and miyumi look at each other on what hanazuki doing and they came to her to look at her treasure.
Hanazuki:Or maybe you look over here?
Hanazuki moves again and get the others to follow her on her idea. The others were getting a annoyed at hanazuki for moving and don't understand why.
Kiazuki:Hanazuki would you stop moving and let us see the treasure?!
Hanazuki:Okay, okay, okay kiazuki I stopped moving and let you guys see my treasure. But if it could be way better if you look over.....HERE!
Hanazuki was running away from the others to following her into the game called playing catch while she was glowing orange and laughing. While the others have no idea what she doing or why she run way from them.
Kiazuki:Hanazuki?! Where you going with your treasure?!
Hanazuki: *laughing* IF YOU GUYS WANT MY TREASURE THEN WHY YOU WON'T FOLLOWED ME?!?!
Hanazuki continue to laughing and running way to playing catch with. While Kiazuki glowed orange too and want to get hanazuki treasure.
Kiazuki:If she's think she can keep that treasure from me?! While I can get the treasure from all to myself!
Kiazuki was running to hanazuki while she was laughing evilly on getting her treasure to herself. While kiyoshi glowed orange and he thinks that kiazuki is having hanazuki treasure first and getting the treasure to himself.
Kiyoshi:Hey?! Who's says anything about getting hanazuki treasure first?! It's should be me to getting the treasure!
Kiyoshi was running and following hanazuki and kiazuki to get hanazuki treasure while he was laughing. While maroshi and glowed orange and thinks it's a race for getting hanazuki treasure and see who can win it.
Maroshi:Cool! I wondered if I could get hanazuki treasure first maybe I can win dude!
Maroshi running to hanazuki, kiazuki, and kiyoshi and getting hanazuki treasure to win while he was laughing. While miyumi glowed orange and think that maroshi was right what if it is a race to getting hanazuki first and wins.
Miyumi:Hey I should be the one who getting hanazuki treasure first and winning the race!
Miyumi running to the others to get hanazuki treasure to win while she was laughing. The others were laughing and running to hanazuki to get her treasure and hanazuki see her friends glowing oranges.
Hanazuki: *laughing* I BET YOU CAN'T CATCH ME KIAZUKI!
Kiazuki: *laughing evilly* OH YES I CAN HANAZUKI!
Kiazuki running around to hanazuki and take her gingerbread man treasure from her hands and running faster to get away from hanazuki and the others.
Hanazuki: *laughing* HEY! NO FAIR KIAZUKI!
Kiazuki continues to laughing evilly at hanazuki and still running faster to get away from her. Until she tipped over something and fall her into the ground before she dropped hanazuki gingerbread man treasure and kiazuki looked go see what tipped her. Then She found a moon blue vine right next to the moon blue bushes and when kiazuki turned to get the treasure she saw kiyoshi with hanazuki treasure and running away from her. Kiazuki realized it was kiyoshi who made her tipped and tricking her before kiyoshi was laughing back at her for getting hanazuki treasure.
Kiazuki:HEY KIYOSHI! THAT'S MY TREASURE NOT YOURS!
Kiyoshi: *laughing* NOT ANYMORE IT NOT YOUR TREASURE KIAZUKI IT MINE!
Kiyoshi continues to running away and laughing at kiazuki while he stopped looked back at her when he was still laughing he saw maroshi with his space surf board and following him on getting hanazuki treasure. Kiyoshi realized that maroshi was just following him so he can get hanazuki treasure from him when he's tried to get away from him maroshi flies over to him and take hanazuki treasure from his hands before he laughing at him for winning the race on what he's think.
Maroshi: *laughing* SORRY DUDE! BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!
Kiyoshi:MAROSHI! GET BACK HERE WITH MY TREASURE!
Maroshi continues to laughing and flies away from kiyoshi before he landed on the ground and leave his space surf board there. Miyumi was to maroshi by telling him to give hanazuki treasure to win the race for him by tricking him into getting the treasure to herself.
Miyumi:Hey maroshi how about you give me the treasure for I can get it to the finish line for you to win?
Maroshi:okayed miyumi!
Maroshi give hanazuki treasure to miyumi for her to get it to the finish line for him to win the race. Until miyumi laughing at maroshi for tricking him into getting the treasure for herself to winning the race on what she think too. Maroshi realized that he was tricked by her getting hanazuki treasure to winning the race before miyumi was running away from him.
Maroshi:HEY I NEED THAT TREASURE TO WIN THE RACE DUDE!
Miyumi: *laughing* NO I NEED THE TREASURE TO WIN THE RACE ON ALL BY MYSELF BECAUSE I GONNA BECOME THE WINNER!
Miyumi continues to laughing at maroshi and running away from him when she did she kiss the treasure for winning the race. Until she finds hanazuki was running towards her to getting her treasure back from miyumi and the others when she grabbed her gingerbread man treasure from miyumi she laughing at her before she was getting away from her.
Miyumi:HEY HANAZUKI! THAT'S MY TREASURE TO WIN THE RACE!
Hanazuki: *laughing* NOT A CHANCE TO WIN MIYUMI!
Hanazuki continues to laughing at miyumi for getting her treasure back from the others. Until she saw Kiazuki was trying to get her treasure away from her again before hanazuki stopped laughing at miyumi.
Hanazuki: *laughing* HEY KIAZUKI THAT'S MY TREASURE NOT YOURS!
Kiazuki: *laughing evilly* AHA! NOW IT'S MINE TREASURE NOW HANAZUKI!
Kiazuki continues to laughing at hanazuki and trying to get her gingerbread man treasure away from her when kiyoshi came in to get her treasure back from her and hanazuki.
Kiyoshi: *laughing* NO IT'S MY TREASURE!
Kiyoshi continues to laughing at Hanazuki and kiazuki and trying to get her treasure away from them when the girl's were getting hanazuki treasure back from their self's. While maroshi and miyumi were getting the treasure for they can win the race before they were in the others way.
Maroshi: *laughing* NO MY TREASURE TO WIN!
Miyumi: *laughing* NO MY TREASURE TO WIN MAROSHI!
Maroshi and miyumi continues to laughing at the others and there self's on getting hanazuki gingerbread man treasure to win the race. The moonflowers were fighting over hanazuki treasure between their laughing and trying to get it until hanazuki fell over a moon hillside causing her and the others to falling and fell over the moon hillside. The moonflowers were still laughing after they stopped fell over the moon and hanazuki gingerbread man treasure was on the ground and glow orange then it grown to a orange treasure tree. The moonflower rest in the orange treasure while they're taking their breaths after the running at each other on getting hanazuki treasure before they stopped glowed oranges.
Hanazuki: *panting* Well that's was a fun day for us
Kiyoshi: *panting* What? You mean you're playing with us on getting your treasure hanazuki?
Hanazuki: *panting* Yep kiyoshi it was my kind of game
Miyumi: *panting* So it wasn't a race?
Maroshi: *panting* Yeah because I thought it was a race dude's
Hanazuki: *panting* It wasn't a race guys
Kiazuki: *panting* Well it was a pretty good idea for day hanazuki, and were sorry for trying to get your treasure
Hanazuki: *panting* It's okay kiazuki and besides let's go to the dark side to get something to eat because I'm starving.
Maroshi:Oh me too dude!
The moonflowers going to the dark side of getting to something to eat while they're leaving the orange treasure tree there before they stopped panting for catching their breath on the way to the dark side.