Kiazuki's new moon hairdo

In hanazuki's moon house miyumi was doing her hair and fixing up her two ponytails by the moon blue makeup deck with three-fold mirror and five purple drawer shelves wooden bedroom vanity pink table. Miyumi finish doing fixing up her two ponytails and doing her little poses on herself while she glowed little blue until kiazuki showed up to get something to drink she watched miyumi doing a pose on herself she came up to her and asked if she's done posing herself.
Kiazuki:So are you done posing your self or what?
Miyumi heard kiazuki voice and turned around to see her before she stopped glowed light blue and see's kiazuki with arms crossed and giving miyumi a raised eyebrows looked.
Miyumi:Hey kiazuki! My moonflower girl how's it going?
Kiazuki:Nah nothing just going to get moon drink and I'll be out of your way miyumi
As kiazuki was getting a moon drink from the moon refrigerator and get out of miyumi way but miyumi thought about kiazuki's ponytail and asked her if's she'd had a moon hairdo.
Miyumi:Hey kiazuki? Do you have a moon hairdo before?
Kiazuki drink a can cherry moon soda from the moon refrigerator and asked miyumi about what she's said a moon hairdo.
Kiazuki:A moon hairdo?
Miyumi:Yeah a moon hairdo kiazuki did you always done a moon hairdo before?
Kiazuki:No miyumi I don't know what's a moon hairdo is or why it is? But I'm not interested in this moon hairdo thing
Kiazuki was about to leave miyumi a lone and take her drink can cherry moon soda with her on the way. Miyumi was shocked and surprised of kiazuki never have a hair moon hairdo and never heard of a moon hairdo before.
Miyumi: *gasped* WHAT?!?!?!!? YOU NEVER HAVE A MOON HAIRDO BEFORE AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT A MOON HAIRDO IS?!?!?!!?!
Kiazuki:Uh yeah miyumi I'd never heard of a moon hairdo before
Miyumi:BUT WHAT KIND A MOONFLOWER WHO NEVER HAVE A MOON HAIRDO?!?!!?!
Kiazuki:Miyumi?! What such a big deal about some moon hairdo?!
Miyumi:What such a big deal?! What such a big deal kiazuki?! Having a moon hairdo is changing your moon hair style to even prettier and cooler!
Kiazuki:Look miyumi I'd like my ponytail the way it is!
Miyumi:But kiazuki you have that ponytail for like...forever! And it's time to get your hair change now!
Kiazuki:Miyumi my ponytail isn't that bad! I'm not gonna changing it!
Miyumi:I'm not saying it's bad or anything I just want you to change your hair for new and stylish in you girl!
Kiazuki:I told you I'm not gonna charge my ponytail for some stylish or prettier hair!
Miyumi:But think about it what you could be doing your hair kiazuki! Imagine what the others were say about your stylish hair!
Kiazuki:Miyumi there's no way I'm going to change my hair and that's the end of it!
When kiazuki was about to walked into the door to leave miyumi couldn't let kiazuki to keep her ponytail because she's need a new moon hairdo and she glowed lavender and she gotten a idea to change kiazuki her.
Miyumi:Kiazuki I'm gonna give you the best new moon hairdo girl!
Miyumi grabbed kiazuki arm for talking her to the moon makeup deck to changing her hair before kiazuki yelped and dropped her drink can cherry moon soda. Then miyumi put kiazuki down on a moon pink stool and miyumi grabbed her moon hair equipment her purple hair brush, purple plastic hair comb, purple hair dryer, blue scissor, and the hair bottle spray.
Kiazuki:Miyumi what are you doing?!
Miyumi:To give you a moon hairdo for your hair and I'm good at of making moon hairstyles
Kiazuki:You are not gonna changing my hair miyumi!
Miyumi:Kiazuki this is for your own good now hold so I untied your ponytail
Miyumi was untied kiazuki ponytail for doing her hair with her hands while kiazuki struggles to get miyumi hands out of her ponytail.
Kiazuki:Miyumi get your hands out of my ponytail! You don't know what you're doing to it!
Miyumi:Yes I am kiazuki and quit struggling I'm trying to get your ponytail untie!
Kiazuki:No you are not!
Miyumi almost done with untied kiazuki ponytail but she saw kiazuki glowed red when she tried to struggle with miyumi. Until miyumi was finished with untied kiazuki ponytail before saw her long hair and also miyumi. Kiazuki's hair was long, medium length, puffy, messy, and curly miyumi was shocked of kiazuki before she stopped glowed lavender.
Miyumi:Oh...my...moon...kiazuki?! How long have you untied your ponytail girl?!
Kiazuki:Oh for like...forever!!!!! Now put my ponytail back miyumi!
Miyumi:Not a chance for once's you didn't know your was so....MESSY!!!!!!
Kiazuki:So what?! My hair is messy and everything but I like my ponytail the way it is now put it back on!!!
Miyumi:I said I'm gonna give you the best new moon hairdo and I'm gonna fixed up your messy hair! Until your hair is so gonna be so amazing, stylish, cute, and beautiful to you girl!
Miyumi grabbed the moon purple hair brushed to brush kiazuki hair to be smooth when she did she brushed kiazuki hair hard while she was brushing her hair smoothing. Kiazuki groaned as miyumi brushed her hard until she stopped brushing it hard she grabbed her moon purple comb to comb kiazuki hair with it. She comb kiazuki hair to get her hair straight out but kiazuki think that miyumi wasn't doing a great job with her but miyumi was doing a great job on her hair before she stopped comb her hair. Miyumi grabbed her moon blue scissor to cut kiazuki hair so she can get her hair cut she cut kiazuki hair a little bit later kiazuki looked at her hair on the ground and she doesn't know what miyumi is doing with her hair. After miyumi done cutting kiazuki hair she grabbed her moon hair spray bottle to spray on kiazuki to make her hair smell good while kiazuki cough at miyumi spray bottle. Until miyumi was done with spraying kiazuki hair with her moon hair bottle when she almost done with kiazuki her she grabbed her purple moon hair dryer to dry kiazuki hair out from her moon spray bottle. Miyumi was finished drying kiazuki hair off with her moon hair dryer while kiazuki looked at her hair it was beautiful, amazing, her curls on the side of her hair, medium length, puffy, and her hair smell like moon pink roses. She was so speechless about her new moon hairdo and she know that miyumi was doing a great job after all before miyumi asked her about if she liked her new moon hairdo before she looked at kiazuki hair.
Miyumi:So what you think kiazuki? Do you like your new moon hairdo?
Kiazuki:I...loved it!
Miyumi:You loved it!
Kiazuki:I mean I loved it...but as a good way of my new moon hairdo
Miyumi:Are you going to showed it to everybody?
Kiazuki:What you mean miyumi?
Miyumi:You could show your new moon hairdo to everyone kiazuki. They're gonna love your new look girl.
Kiazuki:You sure they're gonna love my new hair?
Miyumi:Trust me they are going to be surprised to you!
Kiazuki:Will I don't like surprised because there ain't usually my dough but since you think that the others are like my hair.... I supposed to show it to everyone.
Miyumi:So are you going to show it to everyone?
Kiazuki:Yeah miyumi didn't you hear me?
Miyumi:Ok kiazuki
Kiazuki left hanazuki's house to show everyone her new moon hairdo. Meanwhile hanazuki was doing her moon garden until kiyoshi, maroshi, and zikoro came up to her and asked her if she seen kiazuki today.
Hanazuki:Hey guy what's up?
Kiyoshi:Hey hz? Have you seen kiazuki lately?
Maroshi:Yeah caused we haven't see her dude
Zikoro:Addfttyyyygcf hggvvj kizuki/ We couldn't find kiazuki
Hanazuki:Will have you looked at her in my house? Because that you haven't looked for right?
Kiazuki:Hey guys!
Hanazuki and the boys heard kiazuki voice they turned around to see her. They saw kiazuki new moon hairdo with her down while hanazuki glowed pink then go to kiazuki and then tell her about her hair.
Hanazuki:Kiazuki your hair it....so cuuute!
Kiazuki blushing because hanazuki think her hair is cute while kiyoshi goes up to kiazuki to asked her about what happened to her hair.
Kiyoshi:Kiazuki your hair is so coool! What happened to your hair anyway?
Kiazuki:Will long story miyumi asked me about a new moon hairdo and I told her no. But then she got freaked out some new moon hairdo until she give me a new moon hairdo. So came to you guys and...what did you all think about my new moon hairdo?
Hanazuki:Kiazuki I loved your new moon hairdo! It's cute, amazing, and beautiful!
Kiazuki:You...you really think so?
Kiyoshi:Yeah kiazuki! Miyumi did amazing job on hair it's smell pretty good
Kiazuki:Really because miyumi spray her hair bottle and it smell like moon pink roses
Zikoro was running toward to kiazuki to licking her with love and tell her that he loved her new moon hairdo. When he did he jumped on her and licking her with his love before kiazuki stopped blushing then laughing at zikoro for licking her.
Kiazuki: *laughing* ZIKORO STOPPED IT! THAT'S Tickles!
Zikoro:Resaaar fttyhgg gtffdffft ouhbh magf ttfesdf kizuki!/ I've loved your new moon hairdo kiazuki!
Kiazuki continues to laughing at zikoro for licking her before she got him off her. Until kiazuki saw maroshi blushing at her because he thinks her hair is cute, cool and beautiful after kiazuki stopped laughing at zikoro for licking her then came up to maroshi to asked about if he liked her new moon hairdo.
Kiazuki:Hey maroshi...do you like my new moon hairdo...?
Maroshi:Oh I...do like your...new moon hairdo kiazuki....I um....think it's....cute....cool.... and uh....and it's....kinda.....beautiful
Kiazuki:Geez thanks maroshi it's kinda beautiful
Kiazuki glowed pink and blushing at maroshi for called her hair beautiful when maroshi blushed harder until his triangle glowed pink. Hanazuki and kiyoshi looked at each other in a confusion about why kiazuki and maroshi are glowing pink and blushing at the same time when kiazuki stopped blushing and glowed pink and taking to zikoro to come with her to show her new moon hairdo to the others.
Kiazuki:Zikoro come! I gonna showed to the others about my new moon hairdo see you guys later
Hanazuki:Bye kiazuki! Hope sleepy and dazzlessence like your hair!
Kiyoshi:Me too kiazuki!
Hanazuki and kiyoshi waved at kiazuki for hope that the others will loved her hair. Kiazuki waved at hanazuki and kiyoshi too then also maroshi she waved at him while he waved at her too and smiled back.
Kiazuki:Zikoro miyumi right maybe I should do my moon hairdo sometimes...until I feel like it
Zikoro agreed with kiazuki while they're going to the others to show kiazuki new moon hairdo before kiazuki blushing while she was trying to hide it from zikoro.