~2~

|Kasani Carter|

|Bronx, NY|
|Third Perspective|

Kehlani grabbed her keys out of her car holder and looked her door, closing the car door behind her

Kehlani walked up the drive to the door. She began to hold the door nod and twisted it to see the door already opened and not locked.

She didn't think nun of it and walked inside the house into the living room seeing Kasani sitting down watching tv.

She went to the couch and sat down. Kehlani never really explored his big house, the only place she ever went was in the living room and to the bathroom whenever she had to go.

"Where everybody at" Kehlani ask Kasani who was already staring at her.

Kasani was admiring Kehlani from afar. He looked at her up and down admiring her outfit. She was wearing a white spaghetti strap shirt with rip jeans.

Kehlani was waiting from an answer from him but never got one so she looked up to see him staring at her and she began to blush.

She said walked up to him trying to get his attention. Once she walk up to him that seems to snap him out his thought.

Kasani looked up to see her close to him. He grab her by her loop on her jeans and pulled her down on the couch beside him.

She tried to get up but he just pulled her down.

"I asked where everybody at" Kehlani said for the second time again.

"They at the store " Kasani said throwing his arm trying to get comfortable while she tried to shrugged his arm off of her but couldn't.

Kasani was just relax going back into the movie while Kehlani tried to make conversation.

"So what's yo real name" Kehlani since the last time her friend told him his name was Killa. She didn't believe a parent would name their child that.

"Killa" Kasani replied.

"U know damn well yo momma didn't name you that" Kehlani said as Kasani sighed looking at her while Kehlani was looking at him too raising an eyebrow still waiting on the answer.

"Mane my name Kasani" he said to her.

"Kasani, I like it " she said to him.

Kasani loved the way his name rolled off his town and he wanted her to say it more often even hoping she'll say it in bed.

-

-

-

-

-

-

~Two Weeks Later