~9~

[Extra Update]

|Kasani Carter|

|Bronx, NY|
|Third Perspective|

"Yo this dude just sent a letter talking about talking to girl" kash said handling the paper to Kasani

So what had happened was that him and the boys was making there way to the trap house to collect their money but when they finally made it there. Both of the guards were killed and the boys got on high alert pulling out their guns hopping out the car.

Once they made it to the entrance they slammed the door opened to see the place was a mess with stuff everywhere and their money that was in the bag were gone.

Kash saw a note by the empty bag and grabbed it reading over it before telling everyone to go to the trap quick.

He knew Kasani Kasani gon get serious mad about him founding out he had a girl, a weakness for him too.

Kasani was in his office doing paper and putting protection on Kehlani.

Once he got that note, he already went into protection mode to keep her safe as possible and plus he told her mom he would too.

He had already ready sent his crew out there to Kehlani house to see if they were spying or had something in her house.

He didn't worry cause was at Kenny house since they wanted to hang out.

Kash and him was sorting out the paper work getting every thing ready.

Kasani couldn't wait till he get out this drug business.

Ding

Ding

Ding

He came back to reality when he heard his business phone ring.

He pick it up and answered

"Boss" the person on the phone said

"Yeah what you got" Kasani said to the other person on the phone anxiously

"Well we found at least five camera place in her house" the man said on the other side of the phone

"Aight y'all can stop searching but I want you to watch the house at all time." he said before he hang up on him

Kasani was furious that someone as watching his girl. He wanted to keep her safe as possible and the only way that could happen if she's with him 24/7. Even if she didn't like, he would of just have force her even if it mean hating him in the end. He would do anything to protect her at all cost. If something were to happens to her, he wouldn't forgive his self for it.

Kasani tried to distract himself from exploding so he put his focusing back on the paper work trying to stop himself from thinking about it.

~14 min later

It's been fourteen minutes since he got back into work. He was so into it that he didn't hear the two rings.

After hearing the third, he snapped out of it answering the phone call not knowing who it is.

"Hello" he answered.

"Hey baby" Kehlani said on the other side of the phone.

"Hey what u doin" Kasani said as he sigh relief hearing her voice makes him calm. He loved to hear her rambling about her day and everything just to get her to talk with that sweet voice of hers.

"I miss you" she said on the phone with her lip pop out

Kasani just smile just hearing her say that and said, "I miss you too"

"I'll tell you what, pack a bag add extra clothes and go to my house and chill. I'll be there in a few" Kasani said.

That was his chance to get her away from that house and so he could keep an eye on her. Plus he thought he might just do his paperwork at home instead in the trap.

"Ok " Kehlani said all excited on the other end of the phone.

After they talk a few minutes, they both hang up.

Kasani finished a couple more sheets before deciding to head home.

-
-
-
Q

uestion #6

What year was you born in

Don't Forget To Vote  and Comment

Renee_D