Concept teaser [18+]

"Some people of Remnant like to believe that they know everything... whether it's about the world, Dust, people, Grimm...and even Semblances... However, that is far from the truth... No one really knows nor understands how they truly work...and even the limits of them..."

It was a quiet and cold night of Vale. Most people were at home in order to avoid the cold. Very few people were out, leaving the Atlas robotic security guards roaming the mostly empty streets as they are programmed to...

No one's POV

On the shadier side of the city, the sound of muffled dubstep music blasting could be heard coming from a bar. Inside the said bar, there were dozens of people dancing on the dance floor as lights flashes throughout the building. A few people were sitting at a couple of tables around the dance floor, drinking and having a good time. A few people hung out beside the bathroom doors, drunk out of their minds as they wait to use them while trying to keep their lunch from coming up and out.

However, there were only two people sitting on stools at the actual bar. One was a beautiful female with long blonde hair and velvet eyes as the other was a male who didn't look like he quite fitted in.

The female looked to be around eighteen or nineteen. Her outfit consists of a deep-collared cream vest worn over a low-cut black shirt; both covered by a dark gray shrug with a raised collar, three-quarter sleeves adorned with a single black stripe down the outside of each sleeve, and gold cuffs. And there is a black mini skirt worn under the cream vest.

There was a pair of crooked black belts with gold accents are slung around her hip, with a purple piece of fabric attached to the left-rear section of the lower belt. She wore thigh-high stockings attached to her miniskirt by garter-belts on the front and back of each thigh, decorated with four golden studs above her knee and her emblem on the outside of each thigh in gold. She also wore black ankle boots with multiple buckles and white ribbons on the back tied in a bow. Around her neck is a purple pendant set in silver.

In front of the girl was a Martina, which she took a sip from as she looks and listens to the male to her right

In front of the girl was a Martina, which she took a sip from as she looks and listens to the male to her right. As she sets her drink down, she laughs, causing the male to laugh as well.

Speaking of, the male she was with looked to be a year older than her. He had short, spiky pitch black hair with a small strand of it covering his face. He had only one eye, his right one, as his left eye was covered by an eye patch. Under it, you can kind of see a large scar, but the patch covered most of it. He had light bags under his eye, showing he must not get much sleep often. And he had a little bit of stubble, though it was barely visible. His right eye was pitch black much like his hair. He had a somewhat muscular build to him, the kind you'd see a boxer have.