Tyler Takes the First Stand

Backing up Miley looked up to the freaked out face of Tyler who seemed to be expecting her

Backing up Miley looked up to the freaked out face of Tyler who seemed to be expecting her. "You okay Tyler?" I ask as he looks at me wanting to say something it seemed but he said a simple no and practically ran away from me blushing. I watched him with a raised eyebrow but shook it off as he immediately walked out the other door of the cafeteria. Meaning he'd been coming there for something but he was scared of whatever it was. I didn't think I was THAT intimidating. "Alrighty then." Miley snorted awkwardly talking to herself. She then continued her walk to stop at her locker when she opened it her mouth went dry. Inside of her locker was a teddy bear..... just like the ones Bryce used to give her.

Slowly pulling it out of her locker she looked around to check the halls were empty before opening the hidden zipper. Inside was usually where Bryce would hide the drugs but this time she found a note. Written in either blood or red paint the note read: 'KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AT COURT OR ELSE!'  The note was clearly written by Bryce himself I mean who else would know their drop off routine. Shaking her head she quickly disposed of the bear but took the note and folded it in her pocket. As she was walking down the hall shaking her head she heard someone calling for her. The voice sent a disgusted chill up her spine. "SWAN WAIT UP." Bryce called looking her up and down. She wanted to rush away from him but at the same time she wanted to know what his deal was.

"Wow actually letting me talk to you today? I think I consider this progress for us." He stated with a fake charming smile but Miley's glare didn't ease up. "What do you want Bryce?" Miley sighed just wanting to get away from him. "We are friends Miley. I just wanna know how your doing? Especially since the Cullens left, I know you and your sister were close with them." He sounded genuine which actually made Miley feel a bit guilty before she realized who she was talking to. "We were never friends Bryce. I tolerated you for Justin." She said calmly and a flicker of anger went across his face before he did that fake charming chuckle. "Say what you want Miley. You and I know it was more then just the drugs that made you and I hangout. There was a time when you liked me." Bryce stated and now it was her turn to laugh but it came out cold and harsh.

"That was before I knew what you were capable of, besides once I did find out the only 'fond' memories we had were when we were high together." Miley spat and he backed her up against the lockers. If you didn't know them you'd think they were about to kiss but those who did knew they were showing off and glaring into each other's eyes daring the other to do something. "What's going on here?" Mr Porters voice called out as he walked up on the scene. Bryce looked to him and faked smiled, "Nothing Mr Porter. Just two friends talking." Bryce said calmly leaning away from and giving me enough room to start my walk away from the two people I was trying to avoid. "MISS SWAN?!" Mr Porter tried calling after me but I just kept walking away like it was nothing.

She didn't know what her body was doing she was suddenly walking out of the main doors and going to the benches sat by the popular Forks Football field. Her legs curling up into her chest as she leaned back as tried to process her dark thoughts. Usually the Cullens would talk her through this but..... here she sat alone. She began thinking of all the bad things going on in her life and it made her begin to tear up a bit. Shaking her head she began criticizing herself and how dumb she was to rely on those monsters. But then she began to realize why they were able to make her happy so fast..... Jasper had been using his ability on her. That only pissed her off more to know maybe she hadn't been getting as good as she thought....... maybe they were trying to trick her into believing it so soon she'd actually feel it.