Peeping Toms and More Drugs

It was no surprise to Miley that soon Clay Jensen was chasing around Tyler

It was no surprise to Miley that soon Clay Jensen was chasing around Tyler. She just shrugged it off as she continued to walk with Justin, Zach and Jessica. Justin having both arms around his two favorite girls that were behaving more then usual and he found odd. "You know Jensen is really starting to piss me off," Justin seethed while looking down the hall at Clay who was simply in his locker.

"Leave him alone Justin, he lost someone......two." Miley said looking sadly over at Clay. He looked up and saw the ones glaring and then saw Miley with a sad smile. He did a small one back before grabbing his books and tape recorder and heading to class. "Look I know you and Jeff used to hangout with him for some reason but he is starting to think about getting revenge for Hannah. He's starting to harass people and what do you think he's gonna do when yours comes up?" Justin asked clearly in a bad mood. I roughly shoved his arm off me and shook my head at him.

"Maybe we deserve it" Miley replied easily before walking towards her sister who was about to head to her last class. "Hey Bells can I ride with you?" She asked making Bella Bella surprised since she would go hangout with the guys usually. "Yeah sure it's been slippery and it'd make me feel better since your used to driving in this weather if you were there." Bella said with a small smile making me feel warmth and give a real genuine smile back. "Great meet you at the doors after class?" Miley asked grateful to be getting away from her friends that have been pissing her off lately.

The Cullens always seemed to be looking at Bella making Miley have to step in the line of vision with a glare most of the time. But today it was just Edward and he looked at mouth girls with so much concentration it made a knot form in Miley stomach. Most people found the Cullens extremely hot and good looking, but she found them creepy. So she made sure to send one last glare at Edward before Bella walked to her class she had with him and he just watched her leave before looking back at Miley.

Both of them having a stare down.

It caught some kid's attentions and Miley would have said something if a camera flash hadn't gone off in her face. She slowly blinked before turning to Tyler that had a smile on his face as he snapped the photo. Soon scared when he noticed the glare now aimed at him. Miley grabbed his arm ruffle leaving the scene and taking Tyler to a lone set of lockers. "Why is Clay following you?" She asked in curiosity making him glad she wasn't about to beat him up like her friends had after hearing the tapes.

Of course he had peeped on Miley Swan. Who wouldn't? She  was on the second story of her house but she always left her window curtains wide open. He never saw her fully nude but in a bra which made him visit frequently. He even used to go to Hannah's and find the two together but they didn't do anything like Courtney and Hannah had. So of course he had to be a blushing and stuttering mess as she talked with him. "I-I-I- He um ......he's upset about the Hannah thing." Tyler finally spit out in a rushed tone making me quirk an eyebrow at him. "Yeah well maybe you should stop taking people's pictures without permission?" She asked not even upset or at least not showing it.

Tyler wasn't popular. And Miley Swan definitely wasn't gonna cause someone else to kill themselves. So she acted nice to everyone besides Bryce or anyone who messed with her like Monty and Edward. Tyler thought maybe it was a double meaning since he still watched her through her window. She still never shut it, but she didn't really care if he saw her. She didn't really care about anything. "I don't do it to be a creep. I just like watching people live their lives unprovoked with fake smiles and poses" he said with a shrug. "That's very poetic Tyler but others might find it creepy." she said with a small smile. "And if any pictures of me ever surface I'll come beat the shit out of you with that camera" she added smile completely gone.

Tyler nodded hastily before walking away, Miley about to lean off the locker when Bryce now stood where Tyler had.  "You rang?" He asked making Miley roll her eyes but still tense up. He had it on him. "I want a pick me up. I'm sure you knew that." She said shrugging as if she weren't already addicted to the substances he'd been giving her. She preferred cocaine cuz it left no marks on her skin but she'd take what she could get. Bryce pulled out a small purse that was clearly expensive. Miley raised her eyebrows looking at him like he was stupid, "what the hells this for?" She asked grabbing it nonetheless knowing what was inside.

"A gift? Thought it'd be obvious", he said with that smile that made her sick. She knew he was trying to buy her for sex now and she wouldn't come right out and deny the bag in fear of what people would say of the items inside. "Thanks I guess" she said leaving for her last class now jittery to get the drugs inside to her system.

————————————————

Miley walked to Bella's truck feeling watched by someone other then the Cullens, and her friends that were slightly upset she didn't wanna come to Bryces house to hangout

Miley walked to Bella's truck feeling watched by someone other then the Cullens, and her friends that were slightly upset she didn't wanna come to Bryces house to hangout. This feeling of being watch seemed to help the weird pulling sensation in her stomach. But the pull still caused her head to feel like it was pounding and she kept wincing.

Bella had her headphones in and was reading a book when I finally got to her. Right as I stood next to her I heard a weird high pitched squeal making me look only to see Bella's friend Tyler losing control of his van. I didn't think anything of it until it was sliding to crush me and Bella in between her truck and the van. All I could do was grab Bella in a protective way when another persons arm wrapped around mine. On the other side of her stood Edward Cullen and he was pushing the van away leaving a giant dent. He and my sister were practically eye fucking when he stood up and left.

People were swarming us and the pull in my stomach began squeezing my head more but I pushed it off as adrenaline. Not noticing that in the woods across the street a wolf watched in complete shock and anger at my near death experience. Edward ran the opposite direction making the wolf relieved that they wouldn't be fighting at that moment. All he wanted to do was make sure his imprint was safe..... even if he pretended to hate her mere existence.