Friday Night Fights

Clay Jensen seemed to be acting strange since getting the tapes

Clay Jensen seemed to be acting strange since getting the tapes. It was easy to know who's tape he was on based on who he would be seen watching all the time.

It's currently Friday morning, a nice sunny day which is unusual In Forks. Miley was riding with Bella like usual.

It's two days later and the cullens have been absent as they go hiking when it's sunny. Miley found it unrealistic but she wouldn't judge if they were just skipping out. Especially after how much school she has missed lately she couldn't really judge.

Pulling into the parking lot felt like any other day. Miley was walking towards the school to go meet up with her friends when she heard Alex yelling across the lot. She immediately went running seeing him and Montgomery standing nose to nose. Before she could get there the two were punching each other, Alex on the ground still being punched when his face was bruised and bloody...... bloody.

Hannah Baker

Blood

Miley felt herself moving aka lashing out as she ran up punching Montgomery. She was now the one on top of him hitting him so hard her knuckles felt broken after the first few hits but she kept going. Someone ran up behind her trying to peel her off, but that left her open to one free hit in the eye from Monty. Two people were now pulling her away while someone pulled away Monty.

Miley looked to see the guidance counselor Mr. Porter had, grabbed Monty. Justin and Zach had Miley. Bella Swan pushed herself into the front of the group grabbing her little sisters face in her hands seeing the black eye already forming.

 Bella Swan pushed herself into the front of the group grabbing her little sisters face in her hands seeing the black eye already forming

And Bryce Walker? Was standing nearby laughing how Monty got his ass kicked by girl.  All three involved in the fight were dragged to the stupid council that decides their punishment. Who was on this council? None other then Courtney and Marcus. Miley's first day back yet again and she has deal with these two? She more so thought she would punch Sherry when she saw her but she seemed to be avoiding Miley.

They had informed everyone's parents but still had to say what they were gonna punish us with. I just kept my glare on Marcus expecting him to try and get me in trouble. I was surprised he was adamant on keeping only Monty responsible, and suspending him. Clay lashed out in the meeting as well......today was just a shitty day.