LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE.

Miley woke up groggily to her phone ringing for the millionth time, looking down she had missed her alarms and was getting calls from Clay and Tony

Miley woke up groggily to her phone ringing for the millionth time, looking down she had missed her alarms and was getting calls from Clay and Tony. "Where the hell are you Jess is about to be on the stand soon?" Clay asked making Miley run around her room putting on a simple outfit and brush the knots out of her hair quickly. "I'm sorry I'm sorry! Just couldn't sleep last night." She said before running to the bathroom and brushing her teeth.

Miley had missed an entire day of school due to her using the drugs the night prior. Her dad would be livid if he found out she was using again so she'd lie and say she didn't feel well. He was at the court house already helping control the crowds there.

Miley was practically tumbling down the stairs putting one shoe on at a time before running to her car. Meanwhile Justin just slept peacefully in her room completely unaware of his surroundings or his gangly friend.

Miley wouldn't have been surprised to be pulled over that's how fast she was driving. Instead the cops were at the court house doing crowd work as protestors came forward against the school. Looking over the crowd her eyes snagged onto Clay, Alex and Tony who were hanging out with Paul and his friends just having small talk. At the sight of her Clay and Tony crossed their arms. Alex looked a little wobbly on his crutches but wore a small smile at the sight of Miley approaching.

"What happened last night? You look like a damn zombie." Tony said with a look of suspicion having an idea but not wanting to trigger the girl. "Nothing. Okay? Just couldn't sleep." She smiled falsely before turning to Paul and his group.

They all said warm hellos except Paul who stared at her strangely. "Can I help you? Or is there tooth paste or something on my face?" She asked with a little wipe that made him laugh before looking at her wearily. "You just seem off today- reminds me of before." He answered honestly making her tense up but shake her head and looking away from him. "I'm better now, we are better now so maybe your just paranoid." She rambled and watched for Jess to appear who also seems to be running late. "Miley- if something is wrong you can tell me." Paul pleaded but she merely nodded and waved over Jess who walked with her parents. She broke from them towards the girl with a soft yet broken smile.

"Your here.... And with friends." Jess tried to smile at her own insinuation but it looked more like a grimace. "Yeah uh are you going to talk about it." Miley asked Jess who looked down at her feet more. "I uh- don't know yet. Clay keeps telling me to bring Bryce into it but I just- people already don't believe me at school so why have everyone else think it too." She shrugged making Miley smile with a bit of a tremble to her lip as she tried not to cry for her newest friend.

"Well. I believe you. And if he were to try anything you know I'd beat his face into the concrete." Miley said making Jess laugh and nod. "Yeah you would do that, thanks." Jess said with one last smile before giving that look towards Paul's group and Miley making her shake her head with a sly grin eyes flicking to Paul briefly. He looked to be very focused at the girls. Almost like he had heard the whole thing yet didn't understand what any of it meant. He looked confused yet worried.