Vampires Sparkle?

Bella pulled me in her room the night she bought the book of the legends

Bella pulled me in her room the night she bought the book of the legends. She began researching online about it too and discovered 'cold ones'. I'll admit I thought she was completely bonkers until she began listing what they could do and what we have seen. The strength, the speed, the freezing touch, and the freaky mind reading Edward can do.

It felt unreal. The fact they actually existed and could be sucking people dry. I began making a contraption once Bella's theory began sinking in to be true and slid it on my wrist with some widdled sticks from an old arts and crafts project. Bella's eyes went wide as saucers as i did it and she actually looked mad at me. "No offense Bella but could put have got a crush on a guy who's not a dead creature of the night?" This made Bella smile but only with shyness over the idea of her crush.

Going to bed that night I kept feeling paranoia over the fact Bella wanted me there as she confronted Edward of his secret. Of course I agreed not wanting my sister to be his breakfast or anything but he could probably kill us both easily.

So let's just say I didn't get to much sleep other then nightmares of the scenario.

———————————————————

Bella looked tense as she drove, I just stared out the window wondering if this would be my last moments

Bella looked tense as she drove, I just stared out the window wondering if this would be my last moments. Maybe they'd be protecting Bella from a vampire out to kill her. (Get it? Like the whole franchise 😂) Edward was practically waiting for us in the parking lot it seemed. Bella nodded her heads to the woods and he nodded back. Following us as we led the way into the dark isolated woods.

As we walked deeper and deeper in the woods, I immediately realized just how.... STUPID this idea was. WE ARE LITERALLY doing what girls in horror movies get killed for. Finally Bella stopped walking and Edward watched us in curiosity. "Your impossibly fast, and strong. Your skin is pale white and ice cold. Your eyes change color. And sometimes you speak like your from a different time. You never eat or drink anything. You don't go out in the sunlight." My sister rambles them off calmly as I stare in utter shock waiting for him to deny anything but he doesn't.

"How old are you?" I ask with a slight tremor in my voice. "17" he says cool and collected as if we didn't just hint that we know his deepest secret. "How long have you been 17?" I ask staring him down as he just keeps his eyes on Bella, wanting to see her reaction. "Awhile". He says in a short voice yet again agitating me slightly.