Dresses and Dates

Miley was a bit surprised she had been asked to prom at all, but at the same time expected it

Miley was a bit surprised she had been asked to prom at all, but at the same time expected it. All her guy friends always swore she'd never go to a dance alone and they've always kept to their word. This time rather then Justin she was going with Zack, and so she said yes as friends......

Bella mentioned going dress shopping which Miley agreed to for sister bonding but didn't realize she was joining along with Jessica and Angela. So of course Miley took a snort of something with Bryce before going to meet them at Jessica's car. She looked out of it to Bella but she wouldn't comment, thinking it'd make her more upset with life then she already was.

"So Miley your going with Dempsey I hear? Weird he'd ask a sophomore over a senior or junior." Jessica said in a happy tone but the bitterness was there. She should be happy she's going with Mike Newton who she has been obsessed with since elementary school. Although Miley found out that Bella had to convince him to go with her after he had asked her. It actually made Miley laugh uncontrollably how uncomfortable her sister was, as she convinced Miley to lie that Bella was going to see their mom that weekend.

"Yeah Jessica although it's not exactly your concern now is it?" Miley asked leaning on her car getting the Jessica Stanley's glare. But Miley wasn't uncomfortable with her looking at her because she already felt watched. She swore every time she was outside she would feel someone staring. It's why she spent even extra time inside but that didn't help with how freaked out she was. "Was just trying to make conversation" Jessica said innocently. I just chose to ignore her and sit in the back with my sister and hope for a quiet car ride to Port Angeles.

———————————————

Of course enjoying my high is completely out the window. The entire car ride Jessica blasted Justin Bieber songs singing bad on 'purpose'. I had to bang my head on the window a few times to tune it out. Bella chuckled at my actions but she kept staring at me funny making me look at her in sisterly annoyance. "Do I have something on my face or what?" I asked. She blushed before saying a simple, "no".

I knew she had a reason for staring but she obviously was thinking something bad since she blushed and looked guilty. Miley wasn't far off, Bella had been staring because she saw how unnaturally skinny her sister was getting and how her hair even looked lifeless. Then she got lost in thought trying to remember when she had last seen Miley eat.

Miley practically ran out of the car when they got there grateful to get away from the songs on replay. She immediately went to the dresses that were black seeing as she knew she'd pull it off best.