The Ink

---Jungkook's Prov --------------------

I sat down at the last corner seat in the empty lecture room, not a single soul was present. I laid the black book on the desk. I flipped a page and pulled out a pen, letting the tip of the pen touch the smooth surface of the page.

As if my hand moved on its own and started spewing everything about my life on those pages. I was not able to stop myself as I started pouring out everything through the ink. I was so engrossed that I didn't realize students had started filling in the room, but it didn't matter to me. This was the only time I may touch this book and write things down. My eyes started to water, but I held it in...

"Jungkook."

I looked up immediately and slammed my book shut with a loud bang. I slipped the book under the other book so as to keep it out of reach from the male standing in front of me.

"Jin" I replied back as to let him know I acknowledged his presence.

The brunette smiled at me, "What are you doing?" he asked me. I saw him take a seat beside me. I gave him a raise brow.

"I think you forgot but this is an open lecture, where other major students can also attend, so I am here." Jin replied.

I didn't reply back and heard the brunette sigh. "Are you writing your will?" Jin said in teasing tone.

I rolled my eyes on the way Jin always thinks, and sarcastically replied, "Yes, Jin, I am writing my will, should I add your will too?."

Jin slapped my thigh and burst out laughing, "I thought so! Hope you mentioned all your property under my name then."

I just chuckled and decide to ignore him by staring ahead. Jin leaned back on the chair and became serious, "But, kook, are you okay?"

I gave a nod, "Yes, why?" I leaned back too, but tried to avoid the gaze of so familiar brunette beside me.

Jin just shrugged and stared ahead like me, "I don't know, you just seemed a little...off, ever since...". I heard his voice trail off. I knew what he was going to talk about and I clenched my fists.

We both were brought of our individual thoughts by a thud on the common desk I and Jin were currently sharing. I shifted my gaze to look at the intruder beside Jin. A boy with red hair and hint of brown sat down and rested his head on his hand. The way he was seated, made it look like if he moved he would be in intense pain.

---Third Person's Prov ------------------------

Jin smiled at the intruder, "What's up Hoseok?". Hoseok turned facing the brunette and the ravenette mumbling "Good Morning.".

Jungkook gave him a nod acknowledging his greeting. Jin's eyes softened and smiled softly at Hoseok, but it soon turned into amusement when Hoseok spoke.

"Are you really okay, Jungkook?" the red haired asked, giving the raven haired a raise brow challenging him to better reply back.

Jungkook rolled his eyes on the question and smirked, "Yes, red idiot, I am fine." The ravenette's wrist twitched at that moment and Hoseok's gaze immediately fell on the band Jungkook was wearing on his wrist.

Jungkook inwardly cursed Hoseok for his over-observational gaze. The ravenette knew the red haired male had noticed it.

Jin laughed out, sensing the tension between the two and tried to lighten the mood and said, "Oh yeah, I forgot you can't be fine, because you got a pole stuck up your ASS!".

Hoseok cracked a smirk on Jin's statement, and the ravenette glared back at the red hair. Jungkook's hand were itching to wipe out that smirk of the other. The ravenette looked at Jin and replied him back "Well, at least I am not shoving sunshine down people's throat!"