The Pat

----Namjoon's Prov -----------------------

I pulled out my phone to text Jin back...about going out...

Joonie: Sure... I am at Taemin's place.

Jinnie: COOL! Taemin and I live in the same apartment complex! I will pick you up... in like half an hour.

Joonie: What are we going to do?

Jinnie: I don't know... maybe we could just walk around and talk I guess. I don't feel like doing anything big... yet.

Joonie: Seems fine to me. Okay. Bye.

Jinnie: See you soon Joonie.

I silently screamed into the pillows muffling my screams to not wake up other two. I walked into the bathroom to get shower.

.

.

20 minutes later...

I walked out of the bathroom, while wrapping a towel around my torso. I switched on the blow dryer to dry my wet hair, staring into the closet from far, thinking what to wear guess a black v neck short sleeve tshirt would do with ripped jeans. to much muscles...?

I kept setting my hair and didn't realize 10 minutes were up and the doorbell rang. I quickly ran towards the door to open it before Hoseok woke up. I looked through the intercom and saw him fidgeting with his fingers. He looked cute in that baby pink sweater and light blue jeans.

I opened the door and saw him turn towards me and almost drooling over me, it made me smirk for having such effect on him. I cleared my throat walking towards Jin closing the door behind me.

I held my hand out towards him and he looked into my eyes than at my extended hand and back to me confused, "Shall we go?" I asked...

He hesitantly placed his soft hands on my and I held it tight. He smiled at me. I smiled back and gently tugged him towards the elevator. We walked towards the exit of the apartment complex and felt him grip my hand bit tightly so I titled my head towards him...

"We are going to the bridge." he spoke...

I furrowed my brows "Why?" Like It was a secret spot among us friends, but we had stopped going there from ages.

He looked ahead avoiding my gaze, "I go there sometimes when I have lot on my mind and I would love to spend my time there with you... That places means a lot to us. You know it well."

I gave a nod, "If you like it, then let's go. That place is beautiful" I turned towards him again, "Just like you." I whispered and saw his ears flush red.

We walked towards my car, since it would be best if I drive.

---Jimin's Prov --------------------------

I rolled out of my bed with a lot of struggle. Still half asleep state I patted my palm on the sheets to find my phone, once the rectangular metal surface touched my palm I grabbed it, to check for any new messages.

No new messages were there...

I sighed and checked the time it was almost 11:30 AM.

"I feel like today is going to be a shitty Saturday..."

I suddenly felt my stomach churn and chest tighten. I immediately placed a palm on my mouth and walked towards the bathroom hastily opening the door with force. I crouched down completely forgetting the therapy and puked. Once it was all out, I flushed and sat down back leaning against the wall. I was not supposed to do that! I scolded myself when I remembered about my therapy...