Annoying

During lecture....(If confused please read previous chapter where Jungkook says sorry)

---Jimin's Prov -------------

I stared at the ravenette, "Why are you sorry?"

"Because it is probably my fault." The other shrugged, "What did I do to make you breakup with me? Did I hurt you?"

I shook my head, "No..."

Jungkook looked at me with a serious gaze, "Then why?"

I broke the eye contact and looked ahead, ignoring the other. During the lecture, just for the project sake, we managed to work together pretty well. But...the whole time it seemed like we were walking on shards of glass...

As soon as the lecture was over, I saw Jungkook gathering his stuff and stood up. I quickly pushed all my things in the bag and called out, "Jungkook..."

He turned a bit, "What?"

I looked into those onyx eyes and said with small voice, "I broke up with...you...because you...loved me too much..." and I passed by him out the door running.

---Jungkook's Prov ----------------------

I stood there utterly confused and hurt on what Jimin said. I turned to look at the direction the pinked haired male had left and found Jimin's best friend too watching at same direction...

"Yoongi"

----Yoongi's Prov -----------------

I saw Jimin confront Jungkook. I watched the pinked haired male running out of the room. My hands clenched into fists... Jimin...I am Sorry.

I turned around to see Jungkook standing still staring at the door not moving a muscle. Jimin must have told him. I am so sorry I put you through this Jimin. I should have been there...I should have.

Suddenly I meet the onyx eyes staring at me, "Yoongi" I heard him say.

I gave him a nod as acknowledgement as he walked towards me. "Take better care of your friend" and he walked pass me through the door.

I leaned back on the wall and stared at floor... Ah...Jimin. Suddenly a hand was placed on my arm and I looked up to find Lisa leaning towards me, "What is wrong, Yoongi?"

I sighed and rubbed my temple, "Jimin...and Jungkook. It's so troublesome."

Lisa nodded, "I know. I hate those two. Jimin is a whiny bitch and Jungkook is egoistic brat. Ditch them Yoongi."

I just stared back at her in disbelief, "I can't ditch my friends."

Lisa leaned more closer to me, running her finger on my chest, "Sure you can. All you need to do is ignore...ignore...ignore!" and she pulled me out of the room. "Come on, it will be just the two of us after that!"

I rubbed my temple again trying to reduce the headache, I was not thinking straight...but no one cares what I do right? Jimin still loves him...Lisa wouldn't be a harm to my reputation can it?

"I don't know. I can't just leave Jimin, he is my best friend since forever." I walked pass her and out of the building towards University gates and whispered before going ahead "I just can't do that Lisa..."

Lisa looked at him in disbelief and caught up to him, "Don't tell me-!" she looked at me again and laughed, "You love that bitch, don't you?"

"Don't call him that" Yoongi said with a warning glare but nothing more and continued walking.

Lisa was enjoying it, she wanted to add more fire, "Why him? I mean, why your best friend? You know it could ruin your WHOLE friendship and you guys would be separated"