The Moment

----Jungkook's Prov -----------------

We reached the apartment door and pulled out my phone to text where the others are. Soon got a reply from Taemin and placed the phone in my pocket.

"They are not here yet..."

Taehyung nodded.

I slowly let go of his hand and leaned against the wall stuffing my hands into my hoodie. Ugh, this silence is killing me. I know why he talks so much now... why does it bother me more, when it's with him? Do I miss his voice... ?

I looked at him and saw him looking down rocking back and forth on his heels. His eyes were hidden from me due to those blue strands. I grew tired of the silence and asked, "So... what are you thinking?"

He didn't stop his moments still looking down and replied plainly, "I am thinking about... things"

I scowled, I am so tired of his cryptic remarks... "What kind of things?"

He shrugged and stopped rocking. "Important things"

I sighed and deeply inhaled, "Ugh. Taehyung, you are so... impossible."

My words made him atleast look up at me. He smiled, but his eyes were closed, so I couldn't see what was going on with him. He giggled softly, "That's kind of my definition!"

I smiled a bit. There he is. The Happy Taehyung...

----Taehyung's Prov -------------------

I kept my eyes closed and gave a warm smile. Happy. I need to look Happy.

I felt him taking my hand in his and his soft voice, "I am sorry... for saying that earlier... " and pulled me in his arms. I felt warm as my face was hidden in crook of his neck while he circled his arms around my waist, "Will you... forgive me?" he whispered in my ear.

I laughed lightly still hiding my face in his neck, "Of course I will..."

---Jungkook's Prov ---------------------

I felt his arms around my waist tighten and felt him grab the material of my hoodie at the back. I buried my face in his hair, it smell so good.

Suddenly, I felt wet on my neck...

I stared at the blue strands. Despite how happy Tae is pretending to be... something is bugging him. He is crying...

"Aw, this is such a cute moment!" a voice whispered loudly in distance.

"Ah! Way to ruin it, Jimin!" another voice was heard.

I rolled my eyes...

---- Third Person's Prov ------------------

Inside the car with the trio... few minutes ago...

"So, who do you like, Hoseok?"

The red hair male glared through the front mirror at Jimin. He bluntly replied, "Like I would tell you."

Jimin giggled and slapped his arm, "Well, you pretty much told us that you like Somebody!"

The blonde smiled while staring out of the window. Maybe I still got a chance!

"So, who is it, Hobi? Is it Someone we know?" the pink haired male tried to make the other speak but sighed when the other didn't reply. He tried again, "No use denying it, Hoseok!"

"Maybe" the red hair male replied gripping the steering wheel.

Jimin wanted more so he started to poke Hoseok's arm continuously and when he opened his mouth to ask , Taemin cut him by slapping his hand, "Leave him alone!"