Your Reason

** I am feeling generous today...have another update my dear readers...**

---------------------------------------------------------------------

---Jungkook's Prov ---------------

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I sat up and stared at the wall, while the alarm was still ringing. I dismissed the alarm, sliding my thumb across the mobile screen.

I just sat there feeling numb. After a while I took shower and changed into new set of clothes. I strode down the stairs, to almost run back up to my room.

"Good Morning, Jungkook!" a cherry voice called.

I sighed and walked past Taehyung towards the kitchen. Taehyung and Eun-woo went back to their conversion looking all happy. I took a seat pulling one of the chairs out, I could feel their presence as they entered the kitchen. I grumbled "Morning."

I felt someone poke my cheek and I looked at those hazel eyes, "Not much of a morning person, are you?" the blue haired male said. I heard Eun-woo laugh and was watching me with an amused look.

I pushed Taehyung by his forehead and asked, "What are you doing here?"

I saw him smile sadly with a pout and said, "Aw, did you give up already?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes at his childish behavior, "Seriously."

Taehyung just shrugged, "It is boring to be all alone in my house. I was lonely." He smiled and took a sip of the orange juice placed in front of him.

I just rolled my eyes grabbing my toast, "I am going upstairs to get my bag. I will be right back." And ran upstairs, but heard what Eun-woo said to the blue haired male...

"Thank you, Taehyung. You have changed him already."

I walked towards my room and thought, so hyung asked him to come over? Why does everyone go to that boy?

I grabbed my bag and my gaze fell on the black book on the desk. I took the book and kept it in my hand. I walked downstairs watching Eun-woo drinking his coffee while working on laptop in the living area. Taehyung was looking at me seated on the arm of the couch close to Eun-woo.

"Let's go, Jungkook!"

I don't know why, I didn't like the blue haired male and my hyung's close proximity. I skipped that feeling and gave a nod to Taehyung standing who was now in front of me.

"Bye, baby brother" Eun-woo said and I waved dully following the tiny male towards the door, even though it was his own house.

As we stepped outside of the house, I held him by his arm and turning him around, before he could walk anymore further.

"What were you really doing at my house?" I asked him a bit pissed.

I saw the other furrow his brow and trying to get out of my grip, "Let go." He said in a bit panic filled voice.

And I dropped my hand, when I saw those hazel eyes and said "Sorry."

Taehyung rubbed his arm and replied, "Your brother called me."

I was silent thinking for few seconds and then started walking ahead staring at the book in my hand. I felt Taehyung's presence as he walked next to me.

I finally tried to ask, "For what?" ...What can be the reason that hyung called him.

----------------------------------------------------------

----Taehyung's Prov-----------------------

I looked away and said with serious tone, "I am not supposed to tell anything about my patients...but, I can tell you this". I looked him in the eye and soften my voice, "Eun-woo is worried about you."

I looked at the raventte who walked a bit ahead saying nothing. I could see he was deep in his thoughts...

Jungkook's mind was filled with questions, Worried about what? Why does he care?

"He cares about you, Jungkook" I tried to voice out. "He called me at 5:30 in the morning, just to talk about you.". I laughed looking ahead, "I wish I had a brother like that...he is so nice."

I heard the other scoff, "He is not." The ravenette replied.

I just shrugged now walking next to Jungkook, "Maybe not to you I suppose, since you are his baby brother." I giggled and nudged Jungkook's waist giving him a little push.

"Shut up" Jungkook almost growled.

I couldn't help but smile, Jungkook was kid in god like body....wait What? Taehyung you need a therapy I guess.

We both walked in silence enjoying our own space, but I was not the one to keep quiet. I decide to start a conversation, "So, I gave you one session to get used to me. Are you ready to talk?" I said in all seriousness.

----Third Person's Prov ------------------

"So, I gave you one session to get used to me. Are you ready to talk?"

Jungkook looked at the blue haired male with a raised brow. When did he get so serious?

The raventte gave a nod, "I have been ready."

Taehyung smiled emotionlessly "Good, then tell me why you cut."

Jungkook stopped walking and turned towards Taehyung giving him a warning glare. "I cut because I am depressed, duh, my parents are dead, and my boyfriend broke up with me." I said each word gritting my teeth.

The blue haired male noticed the change in behavior of the other and asked in calm tone, "Are you sad that your parents are...dead?" he looked down at his shoes, not wanting to meet the onyx eyes.

Jungkook looked at the other incredulously, "Yes" he hissed with clenching his hands into fist, "They were my parents. The one's who raised me. Why wouldn't I be sad?" he said in high pitch voice.

Taehyung evaded his question, practically ignoring anything the ravenette said and murmured, "Do you think that they want their little boy trying to cut? Do you think they want you to die too?"

Hazel eyes were met with a death glare from other. Taehyung sighed, "I thought you said you were ready to talk Jungkook."

Jungkook was angry, with a clenched jaw and hands into fist he replied back, "They probably wouldn't want me to do...this."

Taehyung smiled softly at the reply he received.

Jungkook closed his eyes and tried to concentrate on his breathing to calm down before he could do something he would regret.

"Can you tell me why you cut? I mean, what was your reason for choosing this...um, method." The blue haired male titled his head and furrowed his brows confused by his own question.

The raventte just shrugged and starting walking once again, "Probably same reason as you, I wanted to escape 'mental' pain, and decided physical pain could clear it up." Those onyx eyes landed on Taehyung's wrist.

"It is the same reason as you, isn't it?" He looked into those emotionless hazel eyes.

Taehyung held his wrist close to his chest and looked down.

"No Jungkook. I wanted to die."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

**

Do you think Taehyung is hiding something? ...And what ?

Is Jungkook moved over from Jimin?

**