Chapter 1

FAIR WARNING!!!!!
THERE WILL BE MISS SPELLED WORDS! I will try to correct them as the book progresses but please hang with me!

--------------------------------------------------------------- "WHAT???!?!?!?!?"

If anyone has seen the movie Pitch Perfect, and remembers the part where Beca calls her step mother a step monster, apply that to this woman and we'll get along swimmingly. At this current moment I was staring at that hanious human being with eyes of hatred. Understandably, it isn't every day that you are able to go to the number 1 getaway destination in the world for three months...

But I would rather be in a dump full of rats that be with this woman for even a second...

" You heard me... We are all going to Yemendaria for three months and then we will return for you to move out. Your father and I will go on romantic cruises and you will just do whatever..."

Let me explain this behavior from the woman infront of me...

Ever since my mom died and my father married this broad, she has been tormenting me. Making me into her personal slave.

Although I really wanted to tell my father what was going on between me and Ms. Bitch, I couldn't bring myself to do it. Dad would go out of his way to make me happy... But seeing as how that lady was helping to pay the bills... I can't bring myself to just flat out tell him that his wife was beating me after he went to bed.

Getting back the present, I turn away from Audrey and make my way toward the stairs. Or at least I was until she freaking grabbed me by my shirt collar and dragged me to the ground...

"DON'T YOU DARE WALK AWAY FROM ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU!! THE ONLY REASON THAT YOU'RE GOING ON THIS TRIP IS TO APPEASE YOUR FATHER! I DON'T WANT YOU TO COME... I DON'T WANT YOU! WHILE WE ARE ON THIS TRIP YOU WILL BEHAVE LIKE THE GOOD LITTLE JACKASS YOU ARE! NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I REALLY GIVE YOU A BEATING!"

After her little tantrum, she flings me toward the stairs with an arm a professional baseball player would be proud of. I hit my head against the steps and I blacked out for a good 5 seconds. I was able to get my bearings quickly enough and high tail it up to my room.

I don't know what possessed me but I ended up in the shower and out within ten minutes. I let my hair air dry as I grab my journal and pen. I go to the shelf that was attached to the wall and grabbed the little toy tiger I have lying there.

I know that I'm seventeen but even by our age we have to have some way of comfort when humans aren't an option. I get into bed and as expected, I had visions of the man with the yellow eyes...