Two

"MAGKAKILALA kayo?"

Gosh! Did he really remember me? He was sound asleep when I left him and my memory of that night was vivid. I can't even remember how we ended up in bed naked.

My friends said that iniwan daw nila ako dahil ayokong sumamang sumayaw kasama nila sa dance floor, but the moment they came back. Boom! I disappeared. So basically, none of them new about the random guy who popped my cherry.

I memorized every inch of his face but not his body, because as far as I remembered he was covered with a blanket. That's why I only saw his face.

I never thought that he could be this masculine, papasa nga siya bilang model ng brief. His blue long sleeves are rolled up upto his elbow and with his white necktie on. His hair is perfectly brushed na parang bagong gupit lamang siya. And fuck, I love the way he smells, parang gugustuhin kong amuyin siya forever.

Those luscious pinkish lips are like tempting me to kiss, his pointed nose is like tempting me to pinch, and his perfect strong jawline that I wanted to trace with my own fingers.

I mentally cursed myself for praising this man beside me. Anak pa rin siya nang Helen na ito, the girl who is stealing my posisyon to be the only girl in my dad's life. And not just fucking one, there are two of them. She and her daughter are grinning like dogs.

Kanina ko pa napapansin na parang kanina pa 'to mukhang tanga habang naka ngiti. Am I that really beautiful?

I was taken aback when I heard his answer.

"No, sorry for that, Tito. Maybe I just mistaken her for someone I know. Like really know." I heard him say and my dad just smiled at him.

Para akong nabunutan ng tinik sa lalamunan. I thought, sasabihin niyang 'yes' because knowing dad? Daig niya pa ang mga marites sa kanto. He will ask and ask you until he got the answer.

I saw my dad eyed me. "Oh, hija, hindi ka ba kakain?" he asked.

I shook my head. The moment I stepped in this garden and the moment I saw these three pesk, nawala kaagad ako nang gana.

"No dad, I'm full. May dinaanan kasi kami ni Lorelei. Narito lang ako para i-checked sila." I lied. I was pertaining to them and faked a smile. I don't want to look rude during our first meeting. But maybe in the next few days? Hmm.

"Are you sure? Your Nanay Cely almost cooked all your favorites." he said and eyed on the table.

I looked at the table, too. Lahat nga ng gusto ko ay narito. Gosh, naglalaway ako! Pero ngayon na nandito itong tatlong 'to? And especially this man beside me? No, thanks, I will chose hunger instead of joining them.

"Hi, I'm Khloe!" This girl grinning like a dog introduce herself to me and waving at me, like she was seven year old kid.

Again, I faked my smile at her. Gosh! Ang hirap makipag-plastikan! If Lorelei was here, siguro ay namatay na 'yon sa kakatawa.

"Nice meeting you, Khloe, I'm Caily Zain. But you can call me either of the two." I said to her still wearing my fake smile.

"I know, I am really, really a big fan of yours." she bragged.

My brow shot up. What the hell is she saying?

"I am no celebrity." I said to her,

That's the time that Helen interrupted our precious conversation with her psycho daughter. "Naku, hija, sobrang nagagandahan kasi talaga ang anak ko sa'yo. Kaya masayang-masaya siya nang malaman niyang sa iisang bahay tayo titira." And I don't.