chaper 9.

"Come in," Toji says as soon as I knock on the door, "I'm in the living room.". When I get inside I find him sitting on the couch, his legs spread open and his hands resting behind his neck showing his muscular arms under the tight black t-shirt he's wearing.

"Do you need to tell me something?" I ask him, curious to know why he asked me to come to his place.

"No, not really." He smirks.

"So why am I here?"

"I hate being at a disadvantage."

"You'll need to come clear on this, Toji." I look at him with the most confused face he probably has ever seen, and he laughs at me in return.

"We ate together when we first met," He starts explaining himself, "but today Geto took you out to eat."

"Yeah, I still don't get it."

"Tonight we will have dinner together, so that I'll be ahead on that kid that likes you."

After he finishes explaining I can't help but exploding in a laid laughter.

"Are you jealous, Fushiguro-kun?"

"I hate being at a disadvantage." he repeats his previous words looking at the wall in front of him, "and don't ever call me like that again."

"Why do you want to be ahead on Suguru?"

"I already told you, you should listen when people talk."

"What you said doesn't make much sense, Toji." I say sitting next to him, "Do you perhaps enjoy my company?" I tease him putting my hand on his tight.

He immediately stiffens at my actions.

"Don't do that." He says watching my hand.

"Or else?"

"Walking would be a really hard task for you."

Did he really say that? Did he? My heart skips a couple of beats while I look at him with wide open eyes. He said some flirty things before but I always thought he was joking, but now it doesn't look like he is joking. So is he attracted to me?

I immediately take my hand off his leg.

"Screw it." He whispers getting up on his feet and making me get off the couch too, "May I kiss you?" he asks looking me straight in my eyes.

"Yes, please." I reply not even thinking about it. Am I serious? I just rejected Geto and I'm now falling to this man's feet just because he is handsome.

He smiles and takes my face in his big hands slowly putting his lips on mine. He starts kissing me so gently, something I wasn't totally expecting him to do. I pictured him as a rougher kisser. I open my mouth to let his tongue dance with mine, and as soon as our tongues meet, one of his hands goes from my cheek to my back. He pulls me closer to his body and as we keep kissing. When he separates our lips I immediately feel the lack of contact.

"I fucking needed to do this so bad, baby girl." He says while licking is lips, "No need to say that I'm the one who's winning now." He adds with a smirk on his face.

I'm paralysed thinking about what I just did. I cheated on my boyfriend with my work partner, plus he is way older than me. I feel so guilty but still I want to keep kissing his lips.

"Let's go have dinner now." He grabs my hand walking towards the door.

"Toji..." I finally speak, even if I don't really know what I should say.

"Yes?"

"That was a mistake."

He stops walking immediately and turns his head to meet my eyes. His eyes looks so gentle right now, and his smile does too. I have never seen him looking so kind.

"Yes, probably. An amazing mistake though."

At his words I can't help but wrapping my arms around his neck and kiss him way rougher than how he did before. His hands go to squeeze my waist as he understands that I'm craving his touch.

"Fuck the dinner, I'm going to eat you tonight."