chapter 15.

Warning: Mature content
                       Sexual content.

"What will you do when you get back home?" I ask Toji to break the tense silence after we got back in his house.

"Mmh, don't know I'll probably go back to my usual life as every time?" He sarcastically answers me slightly chuckling.

"Yeah, that's what the point of the question." I reply to him with even more sarcasm.

"I don't get you." He says sitting on the couch next to me.

"Don't be dumb, I'm asking you what you do in your life. You're pretty slow."

"I would've shut that petty mouth of yours days ago if you didn't had a good pussy." He says gently grabbing my throat, "Anyway I do a lot of things during my days, but I can find a space in my agenda for you." He continues applying always more pressure on my neck before letting me go.

"Sorry Toji, I will go back to my normal life too I was just wondering." I say rubbing my aching neck.

"Uh? And what's your normal life?"

"Pretty much training, studying and sex with my boyfriend." I answer shrugging my shoulders.

"I'm pretty sure that after meeting me staying with your boyfriend will not be as fun as before." He cockily smirks at me.

"Oh, shut up please." I reply punching his arm.

I didn't even decide if I'm going to tell him the truth, that would be too hard to explain. He thinks that I'm on a family vacation, I would have to explain him the real purpose of my trip and I can't do it. He can't know anything about my job, I need to keep me and my family safe. So I will just pretend nothing happened, anyway I don't think I will se Toji again once I go back home so he will never know.

Actually, in this moment I shouldn't even be thinking about that. There's someone who's trying to kill me, that's what I should be thinking now. I just can't wrap my head around who that might be.

"You good?" Toji takes me out of my messy thoughts.

"Uhm? Yeah... yes I'm good why?" I ask him back.

"You look like your head is about to explode."

"Yeah I have some things on my mind, I hope that whoever is after me won't try to harm my family... or you and Suguru." I whisper the last part, hoping that he doesn't hear me.

"Why you care about that boy that much? You don't even know him." He asks me clearly bothered by my last words.

"Because I like making you mad." I tell him, softly kissing his neck.

He grabs my throat again, this time dragging me closer to his face.

"Don't play with me, sweetie, bad girls don't get no praise." His jade eyes digging in mine. This man is so fine, and between us there's an undeniable sexual tension. His voice only is enough to make me kneel down in front of him.

"Now, daddy is still waiting for your apologies from earlier." Toji says, rubbing my lower lip with his thumb, eyes focused on it.

Now that I think about that, Suguru interrupted us earlier, while he was grinding his hard bulge against me. He must still be waiting to release.

Without even thinking, I kneel down between his legs, rubbing his thighs while staring up at him. He understands what I'm about to do so he slightly leans on the couch, raising his hips.

"You really eager to taste daddy on your tongue, am I right?" Toji smirks, clearly pleased by the situation.

I don't answer but unbuckle his pants taking them down to his angles. I look at his dick hardening under his briefs, before I even get to touch it.

Without wasting anymore time I start palming him from above his underwear, making him whimper for the sensation.

"Daddy's dick is so big and so hard for me." I tease him when I free his erection from the briefs, looking at his veiny cock.

My words have a huge impact on him and I see his dick throbbing. I lick his length from the shaft to the top, before grabbing the base with my hand and taking it in my mouth. I start sucking on his tip like a lollipop, while staring into his eyes.

"Fuck... go on baby girl" Toji moans while my mouth keeps pleasing him. I take him entirely in my mouth loudly gagging due to his huge size. When his tip reaches the back of my throat I swallow and my mouth clenches around him. I then take him off my mouth again and start licking him again, making him moan always louder.

"Am I a good girl?" I ask him massaging his balls, waiting for him to praise me as I like.

"Y-yeah... ah! You're doing amazing baby." His rusky low voice sends shivers all over my body, making me clench my legs.

I go back to sucking his sensitive tip, jerking the rest of his length. I feel him twitching in my mouth, sign that he is about to cum. I fasten my pace, taking him entirely and clenching my throat around him.

"Baby, I'm-" He doesn't even finish his sentence and releases his thick and warm liquid in my mouth, his body trembling from the intensity of his orgasm.

I swallow and lick my lips, cleaning some drops that came out of my mouth. Toji is resting against the couch, his eyes closed as his chest rises up and down, trying to catch his breath.

"Was it that good?" I ask him innocently, looking at him being a complete mess on the couch.

He doesn't reply, just nods his head. After a few moments Toji successfully forms some words.

"It was amazing, princess." He says, putting himself back in his pants. I get up from my knees to sit on his lap. I throw my arms around his neck, leaning down on his face before leaving a small kiss on his lips. Then I start leaving small kisses all over his jawline, arriving to his ear.

I suck on his lobe, biting it softly.

"Thank you for the meal, daddy."