chapter 12.

After showering I go look for something to wear in Toji's closet. I grab one of his signature black t-shirt and a pair of briefs, that due to their size will probably fit me as shorts.

I go in the kitchen and see him laying the table for the two of us, he also lighted up a candle.

He immediately notices my presence, even if I'm still behind the door. Typical of a killer.

"Come eat before it gets cold." He says opening the take away containers. He is still not wearing a shirt, so I can see his muscle flex during any of his movements.

I sit, while still staring at his toned chest. His grey sweatpants highlight the shape of his dick, since he is not wearing any underwear.

I can't take my eyes off him.

"You good?" Toji asks me, since I've still not said anything.

His voice pulls me out of my thoughts,

"Ehm.. yeah, I'm good."

"Stop staring and eat." I blush when I realise he noticed me staring at his body with a dummy face.

*Knock, knock, knock*

The sound of someone knocking on the door alerts the both of us, after all, we're here for a mission.

"Who's there?" Toji asks, still sitting on the table.

"It's Geto. I'm looking for Kami, it's really late and she isn't in her apartment. Have you seen her?"

We both let out sigh of relief.

"Yeah, she fell asleep here after we had dinner." Toji lies so effortlessly, and also chooses a good one.

"Good then. Have a goodnight, Fushiguro-san."

"Yeah, bye."

After less than a minute we hear Geto closing the door of his apartment, now I can finally speak.

"You're a good liar, Toji." I compliment him, "But please, be more polite to Suguru."

"Fuck no, why should I be polite to a random kid?"

I frown while tilting my head to the side.
"Do you know that 'kid' is older than me, right?"

"Yeah, but you're not a random kid." He smirks at me while grabbing the last dumpling with is chopsticks. "Now, be a good girl and open your mouth for me."

I do as he says and Toji puts the dumpling on my tongue while staring in my eyes. One of his hand is grabbing the chopsticks while the other one is under my chin, slightly tilting my head back.

"You're a very, very good girl."

I instinctively rub my legs at his praise. His voice only is enough to send shivers to my thighs.

He notices it and laughs, teasing me by licking the scar on his lips.

"Tomorrow is the last day before the mission actually starts." He grabs my chin again, lightly squeezing my cheeks. "So we will train a bit, I want to see what you can actually do."

The mention of my abilities pulls me out from the trance his touch always puts me in.

"I'm going to crush you, old man." My attitude is finally back as I answer him. Toji notices the shift in my voice, and chuckles at it.

"The murderous glimmer in your eyes..." he squeezes my cheeks again, "..turns me on so bad."

"Also, I like you in my clothes." He adds.

I simply smile at his praises again.

"I guess I'm going back to my apartment now." I say, getting up my chair.

"You're not staying the night?"

"Should I?"

"If you want to."

"Fine. I'll just go grab my toothbrush real quickly."

"Okay. Take the keys with you, I'm going to shower."

I take the keys as he said and quickly head out of the door. I need to be quick, the last thing I want is meeting Suguru while I'm wearing Toji's clothes.

I grab my whole beauty-case so that I can properly wash my face too.

I hurry back to Toji's and close the door behind my back, sighing in relief for not meeting Geto in the hall.

Toji is still showering, so I lay in the bad waiting for him to get out of the bathroom.

I haven't heard my boyfriend this entire day, and maybe it's better like this. I wouldn't know what to say him, I probably wouldn't even be able to talk to him.

My stream of thoughts gets interrupted when Toji gets out of the shower, walking in the bedroom a towel hugging his hips, his wet locks glued to his face and some drops of water going down his bust.

This man effortlessly provides me the best view.

"Oh, you're back." He says, moving his wet hair out of his face.

"Yeah..." I get back into the trance that swallows me anytime I look at him.

"Wash your teeth and go to sleep, it's very late and you need to be rested for tomorrow's training."

I get up from the bed and get into the bathroom to wash my face and my teeth. This man exhausted me today, I really need some sleep.

Once I'm all fresh and clean, I go lay on the bed next to Toji, who is texting someone on his phone. I quickly glare at the screen and red the name 'Megumi'.

That's a girl's name, is she perhaps his wife?
I actually don't know if he's married, but he's fourty five and has a son, so that would absolutely make sense.

"Megumi is my son." He says, as if he read my mind.

"Isn't it a girl's name?"

"It means blessing, I named him like this because for a while I thought that being a dad would have lead me to living a normal life."

Wow, he really exposed himself by saying this. Does it mean that Toji thought about leaving his job?

"Can I see a picture of him? You told he's handsome, so I'm very curious." I ask him, trying to ease the tension.

He goes to his gallery, looking for a picture of his son. He finally clicks on one.

 He finally clicks on one

I look at his son amazed. Good genes don't lie and they really look the same. Toji probably looked just like Megumi when he was younger.

"Wow, he really is handsome." I say, with my eyes wide open in surprise. "Are you perhaps still trying to get him a girl?" I joke with him, remembering what he told me the first time we met.

He squeezes hard on of my asscheeks, taking me closer to him.

"I don't like to share." Toji whispers in my hear.